SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's probably a million threads on this, so I'm sorry in advance. I searched for another thread and couldn't find one, but I suck at searching.

Ok, to my point. Do the clear 08' convertible tail lights bolt right on to the 04-07 convertibles?
And I think I just answered my own question regarding the next question as I was thinking. The 08' bumper will bolt on to the 04-07 cars. So then you just buy the Turbo X diffuser and put that sucker in. And you got yourself a cool looking rear end :lol:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I know there's probably a million threads on this, so I'm sorry in advance. I searched for another thread and couldn't find one, but I suck at searching.

Ok, to my point. Do the clear 08' convertible tail lights bolt right on to the 04-07 convertibles?
And I think I just answered my own question regarding the next question as I was thinking. The 08' bumper will bolt on to the 04-07 cars. So then you just buy the Turbo X diffuser and put that sucker in. And you got yourself a cool looking rear end :lol:
yes the clear tails bolt right up.

im not too sure about the turbo x rear end though, i think some internals may need to be changed too.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the post. Nice to know about the lights. I'll have to research that rear bumper further.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
i'm glad you are so helpful with your arrogant remark. :roll:
i am helpful (most the time), but there first thread in the Modification section was what you were asking about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts