SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm faced with the option of purchasing either of the above cars the Aero has 30k the TX has 46k, besides that there are no major differences besides the TX label and XWD. Both are priced within $500 of one another.

Is is risky to go for the TX considering Saabs condition (or lack of). Im worried about some of the shock, ignition coil and misfiring issues I've come across on here. XWD is nice, but I've been skiing with my 07 SS FWD and never had any issues...

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Tough one. What are they asking? The TX is beautiful but with some people having to total their cars after very minor accidents, I'd be a little reluctant. I'd honestly not recommend either, buy a Bimmer:lol:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Price on the Aero is quite high. I see these go locally for about 14k at auction... and I'm talking Canadian prices which are notoriously higher. I'd also say that the TX is a bit high too. I'd put a valuation at 15-16 on the Aero and 17 on the TX.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm faced with the option of purchasing either of the above cars the Aero has 30k the TX has 46k, besides that there are no major differences besides the TX label and XWD. Both are priced within $500 of one another.

Is is risky to go for the TX considering Saabs condition (or lack of). Im worried about some of the shock, ignition coil and misfiring issues I've come across on here. XWD is nice, but I've been skiing with my 07 SS FWD and never had any issues...

Thanks!
Buy the TX and sell me the wheels. :cheesy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts