SaabCentral Forums banner

08-11 9-3 4 piece grille set with Authentic Hirsch Lower grille

6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sefitzgerald4 
#1 · (Edited)
Name: Mike Beggs
Means of contact: PM me please and I'll provide my phone number to talk over the phone
Price: $300 shipped (excluding PR, HI, AL)
Description: 9-3 4 piece front grille set for 08-11.

All pieces in excellent condtion. The lower grille is authentic Hirsch. No cracks or broken mounting tabs. The upper 3 piece is ABS plastic mesh. This piece took me forever to complete. Anyone who has done it on here knows it's a fun project...but a long project. It's done pretty well, held together by a **** ton of zip ties. It's solid and has made it through a winter last year including a winter trip back and forth to Kansas and Colorado 2 times. Again, it's solid. I really hate to part with this entire set. I have kept it for a while thinking that I'd pick up another Saab for a project car, but it's just not going to happen so I'm letting go of some parts I have that are just collecting some dust.

I'll have to ship this set in 3 different boxes just to keep each piece safe from any damage. I'll have to make a box for the lower piece and the upper middle. So please be patient as I put this all together.

See less See more
#5 ·
Name: Mike Beggs
Means of contact: PM me please and I'll provide my phone number to talk over the phone
Price: $300 shipped (excluding PR, HI, AL)
Description: 9-3 4 piece front grille set for 08-11.

All pieces in excellent condtion. The lower grille is authentic Hirsch. No cracks or broken mounting tabs. The upper 3 piece is ABS plastic mesh. This piece took me forever to complete. Anyone who has done it on here knows it's a fun project...but a long project. It's done pretty well, held together by a **** ton of zip ties. It's solid and has made it through a winter last year including a winter trip back and forth to Kansas and Colorado 2 times. Again, it's solid. I really hate to part with this entire set. I have kept it for a while thinking that I'd pick up another Saab for a project car, but it's just not going to happen so I'm letting go of some parts I have that are just collecting some dust.

I'll have to ship this set in 3 different boxes just to keep each piece safe from any damage. I'll have to make a box for the lower piece and the upper middle. So please be patient as I put this all together. View attachment 272165
Hi Mike, any chance you still have these pieces available?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.