SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy, I'd your opinion on the project that I have. I want to change the front bumber on my 2007 9-3 for more agressive 2008 front bumper. I did some research and saw that to do this I'd need to change: Bumper but also Rh/LH exterior fenders, hood and headlights. Aside from that is the installation the same? Will I have any issue with the assembly? Has anyone done this kind of project before? If so how did it go?
I also have a second question: do you guys think that 245/70/r16 summer tires fit on my car? I've been driving around in 205/55/r16

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, a body question again, are the rear fenders removable? I'm going to change the front ones and was thinking about doing the rear one too because they have a little bit of rust on them. Is it possible to remove de rear fenders I can't find a "how to" online

·
Super Moderator
8,210 Posts
Hey guys, a body question again, are the rear fenders removable? I'm going to change the front ones and was thinking about doing the rear one too because they have a little bit of rust on them. Is it possible to remove de rear fenders I can't find a "how to" online

if you on about the 1/4 panels..DIY No...Professional Bodyshop..Yes..Cost=$$$$..

·
Super Moderator
9,234 Posts
They are welded to the car and go all the way up to A-pillars. No

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
swedespeed7
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing