SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im upgrading from my 06' 93 2.0T (polor white), to the 07' V6 Aero
everything is settled, but to chose the color. after stopping at my 2 nearest dealerships i found out that the 07' aero`s are a bit of a process to get a hold of, i had both dealerships searching up to 500 miles from my area to reach my satisfaction, and ofcourse they did, so now i just need to chose between these color:

1. Chili Red
2. Fusion Blue (1st choice)
3. Titan Gray
4. Jet Black
5. Parchment Silver
6. Smoke Beige

Oh, and they had the fusion blue at the dealership but auto. (manual req.) and it caught my eye right as i pulled onto the lot, deciding that it would be a great choice, one because it caught my eye so fast, but also i`ve never seen that color in my aera (sedan) but 1 or 2 verts. and ofcourse on the ride home, returning to my area, 40+ min. from the dealship, i see a 07' fusion blue aero drive, and made me want it even more, just upset me to know that the already was one in the neighborhood :evil:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Get what you think is the best, seriously. I just got a Titan Grey, and I love it, but in the end you have to look at the car every day - not us.

Why turn in the Polar white - that's the best color!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Color is a very personal matter. All I can say is that my parchment silver was sort of 'imposed' on me but i like it very much.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
You all know what I have....which is the Laser Red? I love it....consequently, it was the last AERO manual @ my dealership and the package was just perfect.

Paul

·
Registered
12,509 Posts
There's a difference between what's best for you, or what suits you best, than what's the most popular. Go with what gets you goin.

Some of these threads should be renamed from "Whats the Best......." to 'What's the most Popular...', the best for you may not be the best for them.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Get one with the darker interior to hide dirt ... I drove a few with light interior when I was at Aero Academy and they showed their use much more than the dark interior.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
bauklo said:
if you like to clean your car a lot:
black

if not:
laser red (must see in real life to appreciate it!)

I second that. :)

Paul

·
Registered
299 Posts
brunp said:
I second that. :)

Paul
of course you do :cheesy:

but seriously: looking from pics and the colour table in the catalouge i really detested laser red initially. i thought: horrible, who would like, let alone buy that...?

then i saw a laser red convertible in southampton.

it was a grey, rainy day in january. and the red SHONE, it really did.
it brightened up the road, brought light into the day and complemented the silhuette of the car in ways that i would not have thought possible.

and for sure, if somebody had told red would look anything else than plain ugly, let alone that it would look absolutely fabulous, i would have told him to pull the joke at somebody else but me...

·
Registered
128 Posts
bauklo said:
it was a grey, rainy day in january. and the red SHONE, it really did.
IMO, Titan Gray looks best during these grey, rainy days. It sort of complements the surroundings and gives it a little tinge of skyblue.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
I hate parchment silver (color of our 9-3)....because you don't have to wash it very often. LOL Parchment silver looks different colors in different lighting, but doesn't have the WOW factor like some of the others.

Fusion blue or titan grey would be my first two choices.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Big fan of Fusion Blue. Was my first choice. Also liked the Titan Grey, but the last car was Steel Grey, so needed something different. Ended up with black - fantastic when clean - depressing when not!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts