SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I've had a few Saab's over the years but I could use some help on this one. The intermittent code I'm getting is for fuel rail pressure sensor circuit high. about every 10-15 starts or so it just cranks as if a no fuel issue but after a few tries it finally starts no problem. Sometimes it throws an engine light sometimes not. It seems to mainly happen after a 10-15 minute drive after the engine warms up good. Tech tool said most common fix is fuel pressure sensor so I replaced. Didn't solve the issue. Next was fuel pump however it looked like PO had recently done it as the bolts and hardware looked cleaned/fresh etc. Next was the 3 wire connector to the fuel pressure sensor replaced and that didn't solve either. So now I'm stuck I can't find any info on alldata to keep going. This is a well kept Saab with 102k miles. Don't want to give up on her. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
450 Posts
The only other things in the fuel pressure control loop are the ECU and the PWM driver for the fuel pump. It's possible there's an intermittent in the wiring.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only other things in the fuel pressure control loop are the ECU and the PWM driver for the fuel pump. It's possible there's an intermittent in the wiring.
Do you know where I could find a diagram for this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts