SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NEED TO GET RID OF THESE ASAP. MAKE OFFERS, ALL WILL BE CONSIDERED. SHIPPING IS EXTRA.

1) ACC heater/AC control unit, Farenheit, no heated seats. Comes with connectors and 2 ft of harness. Came off my car. Not a single scratch. Properly unmarried in Tech2, so its ready to go.

2) STEERING WHEEL, Three spoke, Sport model, perforated leather, has thicker padding and thumb rests. Will fit 06+. This is a take off from my car with less than 6K miles. Absolutely new condition, Part #12779417. Wheel retails for $437, cheapest you will find it is at 'saab parts online.com' for 333 shipped, without steering wheel controls. I am including silver steering wheel controls, part #12764171 (06 silver), retails for $117, has the sentronic paddles.

Asking 175 for *both
*!!!! Retail for this would be $422. Willing to sell the wheel alone, or in combination of any of the steering wheel control buttons (See below)

2007+ silver steering wheel control modules, non-sentronic (no paddles). Brand new. Retails for $120.

3) Wooden center console shifter trim, 04+ SS/SC/Convertible
4) Wooden glovebox trim, provisions for convertible hole, fits 07+
5) 2009 NAV dvd, Part 12841607, PM for details
6) 2009 WIS dvd, PM for details
7) 2009 EPC dvd, PM for details
8) 2008 OEM Factory NAV DVD.

Help me clear out my garage. Thanks

:)

·
Registered
922 Posts
PMd you, i am taking the 2009 WIS+EPC+Navi DVDs.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parts pictures

I would but the limits are too small and you would not be able to appreciate the quality and condition of the items.

Send your email address and I'll gladly send you pictures of all the stuff I have.

Thanks

[email protected]

can you post pictures of the wood stuff and anythign else u have

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Pictures

See Pictures attached. Steering wheel pending sale...

NEED TO GET RID OF THESE ASAP. MAKE OFFERS, ALL WILL BE CONSIDERED. SHIPPING IS EXTRA.

1) ACC heater/AC control unit, Farenheit, no heated seats. Comes with connectors and 2 ft of harness. Came off my car. Not a single scratch. Properly unmarried in Tech2, so its ready to go.

2) STEERING WHEEL, Three spoke, Sport model, perforated leather, has thicker padding and thumb rests. Will fit 06+. This is a take off from my car with less than 6K miles. Absolutely new condition, Part #12779417. Wheel retails for $437, cheapest you will find it is at 'saab parts online.com' for 333 shipped, without steering wheel controls. I am including silver steering wheel controls, part #12764171 (06 silver), retails for $117, has the sentronic paddles.

Asking 175 for *both*!!!! Retail for this would be $422. Willing to sell the wheel alone, or in combination of any of the steering wheel control buttons (See below)

2007+ silver steering wheel control modules, non-sentronic (no paddles). Brand new. Retails for $120.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
More pictures

More Pictures

Asking 175 for *both*!!!! Retail for this would be $422. Willing to sell the wheel alone, or in combination of any of the steering wheel control buttons (See below)

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Last set of pics

Last set of pictures

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Any Takers?

Any takers? I am considering selling the wood parts for 20 bucks each plus shipping. Hell of a deal for parts that are absolute mint condition.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Info

Steering wheel sold, all other parts stil available. Please PM me with any offers.

silver steering wheel controls, part #12764171 (2006MY), retails for $117, has the sentronic paddles.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UPDATED:

Aero diffuser sold
Glovebox trim sold

All other parts still available. Please make me any offer, all will be considered.

The media is the original, factory OEM, which is no longer available.

Thanks

2) Silver steering wheel controls, part #12764171 (06 silver), retails for $117, has the sentronic paddles.

3) 2007+ silver steering wheel control modules, non-sentronic (no paddles). Brand new. Retails for $120.

4) Wooden center console shifter trim, 04+ SS/SC/Convertible

·
Registered
249 Posts
For Sale: 06+ clearance blowout, no offers refused, need to sell this stuff!

I was wondering about the DVDs.
Are they still available?
If so, what are you asking for them?
I know what the NAV and WIS DVDs are for, but what is the EPC DVD for?
Thank You!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts