SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
9-3SS Parts -- New GMPP Clutch Kit & SM Flywheel, more!

Name: Corey

Means of contact: PM or email ([email protected])

Other information: Parts priced reasonably, but willing to negotiate to make room. All prices include shipping in continental US. Additional photos available upon request.
All parts from 2006 9-3 2.0T.

For sale:

Stock Parts:
Intercooler -- $70
Horns (High/Low) -- $21 for pair
Turbo Bypass Valve -- $35
Headlight Switch (no foglight button) -- $15
SOLD Carpet Floor Mats (gray)
SOLD All Weather Floor Mats (black)

Aftermarket Parts:
SOLD TSP (Tom Shui Performance) Strut Tower Brace
T8 ECU (currently has BrewCityBoost Stage 2) -- $70
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel (NEW! single mass, in original packaging) -- $310
GM Performance Parts Clutch Kit (NEW! in original packaging, with documentation) -- $210
SOLD GenuineSaab Braided Clutch Line (in original package)

Clutch Kit (flywheel, GMPP kit) -- $500

Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/SaszkmPZwPUsjN5Y7

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, tour96se,

Yes, the All Weather mats are rubberized OEM/Genuine Saab with the brand name on the front mats. If you would like them, please send me a PM with your mailing address and I'll provide my PayPal details.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I did a little research and I don't think they are... part numbers are different for sure... I was looking at doing an intercooler upgrade during my repairs and it would of been nice to have as a back up. thanks tho

·
Registered
521 Posts
interested in some items possibly. Does the GMPP clutch kit come with the throw out bearing that came with the kit? Also, did you decide another route on the clutch or just not adding the power anymore?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi, Rglenn,

The GMPP clutch kit comes with the clutch, throw out bearing, and pressure plate. I'm selling because I've had to let go of the car before I could get around to these upgrades (developed electrical issues, very sad).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.