SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had new clutch, new slave cylinder, master cylinder put in, still have barely a clutch pedal, it's basically on floor, bled lines several times with lil to barley anything. I can shift gears when car is off, I can drive it in all gears but have to turn car off to shift out it in another gear, example, if I want reverse I have to shut car off and do it that way, IAM guessing their is air in the lines somehow, or the clutch disc may have been put in, in correctly, any tips and suggestions would help, thank u all!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just had new clutch, new slave cylinder, master cylinder put in, still have barely a clutch pedal, it's basically on floor, bled lines several times with lil to barley anything. I can shift gears when car is off, I can drive it in all gears but have to turn car off to shift out it in another gear, example, if I want reverse I have to shut car off and do it that way, IAM guessing their is air in the lines somehow, or the clutch disc may have been put in, in correctly, any tips and suggestions would help, thank u all!!
  1. I also can't pull the pedal out by hand it's on floor an can barely push it in!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts