SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought a 2003 9-3 vector with 143K all highway...I wanted to lower the car but I've read it's not as easy as just getting new springs? My question is, is it a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE idea to want to lower a car with so many miles? And also what else would I need to get besides the Eibach lowering springs? Any help for this new guy would be greatly appreciated!

;ol;

·
Registered
556 Posts
Obviously my car is different, but my car has 190k in it and I just lowered it. Just make sure you get EVERYTHING the car needs then have at it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Obviously my car is different, but my car has 190k in it and I just lowered it. Just make sure you get EVERYTHING the car needs then have at it.
This is what I'm inquiring about haha..what is everything?? I was going to do Koni struts with eibach springs...what else do you think I'd need?

·
Registered
556 Posts
This is what I'm inquiring about haha..what is everything?? I was going to do Koni struts with eibach springs...what else do you think I'd need?
Though you're not in the right section... What I mean by "everything" is, replace everything that is warn or broken. This varies by individual cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts