SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody,

I am a loyal Saab customer since 1997, and I'd like to sell my beloved 2002 9-5 Aero Sedan series II, 250 HP, manual gearbox. Not a forced sale: I just found a beautiful 9-3 X and I'd like to buy it...

It carries a 2002 Italian registration, and I'm the second owner. I bought it in 2009 with 43.000 kms. Emission standard is Euro 3.

Dark metallic blue (Midnight blue, as my 9-3 convertible), xenon headlights, black leather, front/rear heated seats, electric adjustment on front seats, brier dashboard, original Saab mats - moquette for passenger compartment, rubber for trunk, 17" alloys, Michelin Pilot Sports 3 fitted news one years ago (mileage 15.000 kms approx.), rear park sensors, multi-functional steering wheel, radio-CD-cassette, Parrot freehand device and VDO Dayton 5000 GPS with original support and dedicated power supply.

Price: EUR 4000. Due to the car's service history and conditions, price is not negotiable.

Mileage 173.200 kms (90% on motorway), always serviced at Saab workshop (invoices and booklet available). Since it is mine, oil change has done every 10.000 km instead of 20.000. Anti-oil sludge modified oil pan. Pan cleaning every 70.000 km.

SID display to be changed
lower front spoiler to be repaired (the thin one under the bumper, I mean)
minor parking scratches on bumper corners

Italian technical inspection (biennial) done in November 2013. Next one expected in November 2015
Taxed in Italy up to April 2014.

Please feel free to ask me any further information, photos or detail if needed.

Car is now in use mainly to travel between Turin and Milan, that are the preferable locations for a date to see and test-drive it. I can drive it elsewhere for a date if you are really interested in buying it.

Means of contact: Massimo Condolo, Italy. phone +393485113232 - email [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts