SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get fixed in order from most important to least. I will update the list as needed.
1.P0455Evap. system large leak=Still searching for solution(What else besides Gas Cap?)
2.Needs New Memory Mirror Switch=If you have one PM me with price
3. Need light bulbs for seat heater switch p/s and 12v ac outlet=If anyone has these PM me with price
4.Brake Booster Leaking Air=Looking for air leak

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so I got new plugs ngk PFR7H10 gapped at .036inches and a new dic still getting the codes what should I do next?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Im getting the codes p1312 and p1334 put in new ngk plugs and a good DIC still getting this code. Plugs are gapped to 1.0mm or .040 as stated by owners manual and manufacturers guidelines. Anyone have a idea?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Car runs fine no hesitation no vibration or odd noises just runs normal. I put some lucus injector cleaner in the car because someone mentioned it could be related to that. I'm really stumped here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well thats what I was thinking is there anyway to test the harness? I have a obd2 code scanner that I used to erase the codes and yep they came back. Also how do I test the DIC to make sure it is working properly?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok how about this anyone in the Fort Lewis/Tacoma WA area that can help will buy beer and pizza for time

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Ok how about this anyone in the Fort Lewis/Tacoma WA area that can help will buy beer and pizza for time

Love to help but its a little far :cry:

The parts you need, why not put a free wanted add in the classifieds?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok so my CEL went out today. Codes are still present and they are hard codes not pending. The CEL light still lights up on startup so anyone know why this would do that? Oh and would this pass an emissions test now or would they see the codes when they hook up to my car?By the way I haven't been to emissions yet so I'm not sure it would fail in the first place but I would assume it would with a CEL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts