SaabCentral Forums banner

engine anchorage

  1. Parts for Sale/Wanted - UK & Europe
    I have a 95 saab 900 se turbo and need the aluminum mount at the rear of the transmission i was told it is called the engine anchorage (rear engine/transmission mount), let me know if any body has an extra and if so how much..please and thank you