Jaw Dropping Pics of an M3 (56K beware) - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Off Topic Section > The Lounge

The Lounge For general discussions

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 30th April 2006
Saab Crazy

Join Date: Mar 2004                                                
My Saabs: '06 Aero ‘Silver Bullet’
Thumbs up Jaw Dropping Pics of an M3 (56K beware)

Saw this at a detailing site and thought I'd share....pure eye candy.

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...7&page=1&pp=40

Sample:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 30th April 2006
Saab on the Brain!

Join Date: Mar 2003                                                
My Saabs: 2009 9-7X 5.3i

He's got some great artistic shots ... just imagine how good the pics would look with a Viggen or Aero (or any model) in there!

Seriously, even though it is only a BMW , they are nice pics!
Old 30th April 2006
Saab Crazy

Join Date: Aug 2003                                                

One word: disgusting

Holy crap is that car beautiful and the pictures are even more Very nice eye for photography.
Old 30th April 2006
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Oct 2005                                                
My Saabs: 1986 Saab 900

Oooof!

Hmmm...slip it into neutral, release the handbrake, a little shove and it would roll into the water...and there it was, gone!
Old 30th April 2006

Join Date: Dec 2003                                                
My Saabs: '92 900LPT, '90 900i vert

I'm just wondering where they got an empty street to shoot the photo on??...
Old 30th April 2006
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Sep 2002                                                

Just need a Chav to drive it now......
Old 30th April 2006

Join Date: Jan 2006                                                
My Saabs: 2006 9-3 Aero SS, 6sp manual

What's with the asymmetric front air dam? (Does he have just one front fog light? Why?) Oversized wheels and very thin tire sidewalls . . . me no likey, very impractical. It's his car, though, and he can do what he wants with it. He would be wise to stay far away from my ride, I do not want him messing up mine too, and I do not care how much horsepower is under the hood of his car.
Old 30th April 2006
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Apr 2005                                                
My Saabs: 2002 9-5 aero

What's with all the hate? I think it's a sweet looking car.

BMW drivers aren't that bad around here, so maybe I'm missing something?
Old 30th April 2006
Saab Sage!

Join Date: Jun 2003                                                
My Saabs: .

I think the car is great

I decline to grant to SAABCENTRAL.COM a non exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, sublicense, create derivative works of, publicly display, publish and perform any materials and other information I submit to any public areas....
Old 30th April 2006

Join Date: May 2005                                                
My Saabs: 96 900 SE Turbo

That hole is not for a foglight. Its the M3 CSL bumper and that is for the intake which goes right there. I think that person did a good job with his car. Very sexy
Old 30th April 2006
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Aug 2004                                                
My Saabs: 2 x T8 specials & 2 cat D write offs

be ok with a few mods. pass me a brick
Old 30th April 2006
Saab Sage!

Join Date: Jun 2003                                                
My Saabs: .

So we go mad if someone threatens a cat...................and wanna smash up this guy's pride and joy

I decline to grant to SAABCENTRAL.COM a non exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, perpetual license to reproduce, distribute, transmit, sublicense, create derivative works of, publicly display, publish and perform any materials and other information I submit to any public areas....
Old 30th April 2006
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Sep 2002                                                
Talking

Quote:
BMW drivers aren't that bad around here, so maybe I'm missing something?
The other day I was cruising along as usual in my BMW coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! (The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane. (Why do underlings use this lane? Surely everyone knows it is for BMW drivers only?)

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!

Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast! Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver's licence to a Police Station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the Police Station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me! See, now THAT's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a BMW.

It has been my constant source of puzzlement as to why BMW drivers are the worst, most inconsiderate morons on the road. I know that once they leave their cars they turn back into rational and quite pleasant people but while they sit behind the wheel all I can do is choose another road.

Anyway, I was looking around a BMW dealership when I came across this piece of advice that I assume is given with each new purchase of this car.

Thank you for purchasing this BMW car. With it you show discernment of choice and are obviously a person of substance. To show our gratitude we would like to give you a free bonus: THE ROAD.

Yes, it's your's. You don't have to share it; it really belongs to you now. You may drive at whatever speed you like irrespective of others around you since they all know that they are trespassing and must give you priority. You may change lanes and make any manoeuvres you like without the need for indication. You no longer have to stop at red lights and you may park wherever you like.

Enjoy the new experience of being a proud BMW owner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	M11!OpenElement.gif
Views:	99
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	4870  
Old 30th April 2006
SaabNut!

Join Date: Sep 2005                                                

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaabScott
He's got some great artistic shots ... just imagine how good the pics would look with a Viggen or Aero (or any model) in there!

Seriously, even though it is only a BMW , they are nice pics!
i agree with that 100%, it's a bmw. not to much to write home about really

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 30th April 2006
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Jul 2005                                                
My Saabs: '96 900SE 2.0t Convertible a.k.a. Aeron

from a design standpoint, that car is perfect. while i would go for a symmetrical front end, the expertly built trunk is an example of the perfection. everything goes together seamlessly. wonderful car!
Old 30th April 2006
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Jan 2006                                                
My Saabs: ~
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrk
The other day I was cruising along as usual in my BMW coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.

First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! (The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.)

Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane. (Why do underlings use this lane? Surely everyone knows it is for BMW drivers only?)

Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!

Naturally, I got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way.

Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

Needless to say, I was eager oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast! Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver's licence to a Police Station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the Police Station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me! See, now THAT's the sort of respect you get when you buy and drive a BMW.

LOL

That is so true!
Old 30th April 2006
Saabista

Join Date: Sep 2004                                                
My Saabs: 04 9-5 Vector 2.2Tid

Lovely looking car. Marrk is spot on with his little BMW owners tirade however, they do have this superior attitude that is very annoying.
Old 30th April 2006

Join Date: Apr 2006                                                
My Saabs: 9-3 2.8 Aero 4dr

Anyone notice the advanced audio system?
Some sort of flat panel(NXT) technology?
How they've managed to integrate the front speakers with the windscreen?
Old 30th April 2006
SaabNut!

Join Date: Dec 2005                                                
My Saabs: 2000 9-3 SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marrk

It has been my constant source of puzzlement as to why BMW drivers are the worst, most inconsiderate morons on the road. I know that once they leave their cars they turn back into rational and quite pleasant people but while they sit behind the wheel all I can do is choose another road.

Anyway, I was looking around a BMW dealership when I came across this piece of advice that I assume is given with each new purchase of this car.

Thank you for purchasing this BMW car. With it you show discernment of choice and are obviously a person of substance. To show our gratitude we would like to give you a free bonus: THE ROAD.

Yes, it's your's. You don't have to share it; it really belongs to you now. You may drive at whatever speed you like irrespective of others around you since they all know that they are trespassing and must give you priority. You may change lanes and make any manoeuvres you like without the need for indication. You no longer have to stop at red lights and you may park wherever you like.

Enjoy the new experience of being a proud BMW owner.

Hahaha, it was so hard to read that...on the account of my laughing.

That is hilarious.
Old 1st May 2006
Saab Crazy

Join Date: Mar 2004                                                
My Saabs: '06 Aero ‘Silver Bullet’

LOL!, some of your comments have been a laugh-riot. Thanks!

I too have come across my fair share of pompous BMW owners on the road. However, I have to admit that the current M3 is a well designed machine that I would've mind owning as a 2nd car...2nd to my Aero of course.

His shots makes me want to brush up on my own photog skills and get cracking on some shots of my Aero.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement