Anyone else constantly have issues with Eeuroparts? - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Vendor Member Section > eEuroparts.com

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 5th April 2018

Join Date: Mar 2016                                                
My Saabs: 86 SPG / 08 9-3 AeroCombi / 06 9-5 Combi
Garage
Default Anyone else constantly have issues with Eeuroparts?

After being a customer for 5 years, I'm all done now though. Too much wasted money. If at all possible, I will not order from them again.
They have tried, failed but tried, to make it right in occasion. Overall I have not been treated well.

In the last year...
(2006 9-5) I ordered o-ring kit sku 101K10163. O-rings for vacuum pump. One of the o-rings was not correct (did not fit) and I had to scramble to get an o-ring that fit last second. It was wife’s daily driver and I needed the job done. It was leaking oil and I wasnt going to put the same o-ring back on. Called Eeuro and was told they wouldn't accept a return because it was a kit and I used part of it. Bad on them. They sold me something that didn’t fit my car but they claimed it did. Not a lot of money so whatever. (at the time)

(2008 9-3 V6 Auto) I ordered sku 93192068 - CV boot. Again, their site listed it as fitting my car. It doesn’t. My daily driver, had the axle apart and boot turns out to be too big. Again, called Eeuro and they wouldn’t take it back because they said I tried installing it. I did crimp the clamp but it’s not my fault it was too big. I was out $100 for their mistake. Their site still lists that boot as fitting my car, but it doesn’t. They also said it’s my responsibility to ensure I order the correct part number. Apparently they don’t need to have accurate info on their website though. Do you understand the stress of having your daily drivers axle disassembled with no way to get it reassembled? I had to get a whole axle (aftermarket garbage) from napa...more wasted money and Ill have to repair it again when that fails. (more wasted money)

(2006 9-5) Ordered almost $700 worth of parts for a rebuild including an OE piston. I received an aftermarket forged piston. That’s not what I ordered and I can’t mix and match pistons. What a waste. I’m returning the entire order and going to have to get everything from somewhere else. I predict they will require me to pay all shipping both ways, even though they sent me the wrong stuff.

Another occasion... I paid for expedited shipping but didnt get it. They did refund the difference when prompted.
Also, I entered coupon code, money was taken off total but not deducted somehow during payment. When prompted, they did refunded the difference. Why do I have to prompt them to do what they say they’ll do? Waste of my time.

Disappointed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15th July 2018

Join Date: Aug 2017                                                
My Saabs: 2005 9.3t Linear, rag top
Default eEuroparts

Yes. I'm on my 4th or 5th RMA. Trying to fit rear break calipers for a 2005 9-3 convertible.

They sent calipers that were too small for the rotors they sent.
They sent the right size calipers, but 2 left rear. Yesterday they shipped a passenger side caliper bracket, not the caliper....

The customer service department is friendly. And they do have a good supply of parts.

Where do most of you shop for Saab break parts?

Thanks
Roger
Old 15th July 2018
SaabNut!

Join Date: Aug 2015                                                
My Saabs: 2007 9-3 Aero VTuner Stage 2

All SAAB parts, including BRAKE parts eSAABparts.com The owner Matt Nicklay is a wealth of knowledge, and provides the best customer service. Also, a generous percentage of all orders goes to supporting the SAAB Heritage Car Museum USA.

Last edited by eEuroparts; 16th July 2018 at 08:32 AM.

Old 16th July 2018
Vendor

Join Date: Mar 2012                                                
My Saabs: We Have Parts for Every Saab Model

Hi Jim,

Regarding 101K10163 I'm not sure what went wrong. We've sold this kit over 1000 times. It seems strange that it would have been an issue. I don't see any notes on this particular order but I'm happy to refund you for the kit it's not a problem.

Regarding 93192068. A few considerations. Was the axle original to the car? If not then it certainly wouldn't have fit. Second issue is that after having installed multiples of this particular boot myself on axles for our race car they are very hard to install. They require a combination of brute force, ignorance, and luck. I've had them go together nicely and had others take hours. They are not fun. The tolerances between the boot and the clamp are non-existent and you have to carefully expand the clamp and then set it with a cold chisel. I'm sure that there is someone in Germany that has probably been trained in their installation but it wasn't me. Also the inner and outer are different sizes on the OE axles. Finally the boot covers the two different styles of axles both the tripod bearing and the rozeppa style joint. The tripod bearing is significantly easier to do the rozeppa bearings are much harder. Since you have a V6 I know you have the rozeppa bearings. I'm happy to refund you on this one too but unless you had an aftermarket axles to start this kit was probably right.

Regarding the piston 32019675 this is what ORIO is shipping now. They are no longer selling the original Mahle pistons for replacement. This means that every rebuild of a 2.3L now requires 4 pistons and a machine shop to bore hone and cross hatch your block. As soon as you updated us on this we changed our photo, updated our description, and we obviously offered you a refund. This is just what is happening with ORIO right now. We have to constantly be on top of this.

You've been a customer of mine for 5 years and I'm happy to do whatever you'd like to resolve.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Customer Service Department
Mon–Fri 8am–8pm EST Sunday 9am-3pm EST
Toll Free: (800) 467-9769
Local: (860) 219-1840
Old 16th July 2018
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Laminator View Post
All SAAB parts, including BRAKE parts eSAABparts.com The owner Matt Nicklay is a wealth of knowledge, and provides the best customer service. Also, a generous percentage of all orders goes to supporting the SAAB Heritage Car Museum USA.
Unfortunately most OE capliers are NLA from Orio. That's why we're all subject to the whims and fancies of rebuilders. We are working on options to only sell new calipers. It would make life that much easier for our customers and for us but I doubt that it will ever been entirely possible. Right now rear calipers for 9-3 SS are a complete debacle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 16th July 2018
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtroger View Post
Yes. I'm on my 4th or 5th RMA. Trying to fit rear break calipers for a 2005 9-3 convertible.

They sent calipers that were too small for the rotors they sent.
They sent the right size calipers, but 2 left rear. Yesterday they shipped a passenger side caliper bracket, not the caliper....

The customer service department is friendly. And they do have a good supply of parts.

Where do most of you shop for Saab break parts?

Thanks
Roger
Hi Roger, I'm aware of the comedy of errors that this situation has been. I also know customers expect everything to always be perfect and with good reason. I know Dean is working on resolving for you.

Matt

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Join Date: Nov 2018                                                

Id just like to say I'm a CT guy and have had the pleasure of dealing directly with the incredible people at eeuroparts.they never have steered me wrong and have always been willing to go way out of their way to work with me to assure I get the right part and their prices are very good.Im a mechanic and have had this displeasure of dealing with plenty of bogus outfits but euro is certainly not one of them .I think we all know that saab require correctly sourced parts which means as owners we have to be diligent to make sure we've done our part in researching what we are buying .That said even the best of parts distributors are going to make a mistake here or there or in the rare case everywhere but I can honestly say if you haven't got a chance to walk in to eeuroparts and speak to one of the guys or gals who's Saabs dot the parking lot your missing out.I enjoy my trips there and theyre some awesome people who bend over backwards to help.Hope you don't let a mistake or too dissuade you from using them as they are a wonderful resource.RonR
Old 1 Day Ago

Join Date: Aug 2019                                                

They closed warehouse pick up, spent years spending money there and nothing but a decline has occured
Old 14 Hours Ago

Join Date: Nov 2018                                                

What In Stock Means at eEuroparts https://www.saabcentral.com/forums/s...d.php?t=726230
This thread is very similar and has a lot of opinions related to this topic so I thought I'd post a link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement