Part numbers frequently chosen by other RockAuto customers - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Vendor Member Section > RockAuto

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 29th July 2015
Vendor

Join Date: Oct 2014                                                
My Saabs: N/A
Default Part numbers frequently chosen by other RockAuto customers

RockAuto often not only has the part but provides a choice of brands. A next to a part in the RockAuto.com catalog means this particular part number is frequently chosen by other customers who own the same vehicle, and the part is rarely returned. Maybe the part is a little easier to install, is the OE part, is better than the OE part or offers an exceptional combination of low price and high quality. There are lots of reasons other owners might prefer a particular part. The is just another tool in the RockAuto catalog to help customers choose the parts that most closely meet their needs.

Thank You,
RockAuto.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 29th July 2015
Saab on the Brain!

Join Date: Apr 2012                                                
My Saabs: 2007 9.5 Combi Sport

I buy quite a bit from rock auto. Well priced and a good business model, but sometimes your parts are wrong. 2007 saab 9-5 control arms the ball joint pin is undersized. I bought a set told you it was wron g you sent another set it was wrong too. Your refunded my money you sent a shipping label etc all good but it cost me 75 dollars in import duties and charges to return it to you. I still don't have control arms. Maybe I will have to buy from Eeuroparts.

Last week I purchased replacement rear calipers and hoses from you . Calipers are excellent, super value. By centric and fit perfectly. So happy
Dorman flexible rear hoses ? Made wrong.
Right length. Right cover. Right fitting on one end and the other end that installs into the caliper totally wrong; concave end and thread too long /can't work/won't fit. The end Needs to be convex to seat into the caliper which is , I expect,a female seat angle of 120° and the hose should have a DIN Flare (Mushroom)
31° DIN Flare (also known as mushroom flare)

I got pictures will post once I upload them to photobucket. Facebook is so much easier than the forums lol

Paet number dorman H620157

Last edited by qwikredline; 29th July 2015 at 08:00 PM.
Old 29th July 2015
Saab on the Brain!

Join Date: Apr 2012                                                
My Saabs: 2007 9.5 Combi Sport

Old 30th July 2015
Vendor

Join Date: Oct 2014                                                
My Saabs: N/A

Hi qwikredline - I'm sorry some of the parts we've sent you in the past haven't fit! Your pictures of the Dorman hose are helpful, but unfortunately I'm not able to confirm much information without more of your order details. I recommend you use the Order Status & Returns page to report the issue, or contact our customer service directly at [email protected].

While mistakes can happen, we strive for our catalog to be as accurate as possible. We do our best to get to the bottom of issues so they don't happen again!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement