HP tuners - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > 9-3 Sedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop - ALL Engines > 9-3 Sedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop - ALL Engines

9-3 Sedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop - ALL Engines 9-3 SportSedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X, 2003 - 2012 Technical & Repair

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 2nd March 2014

Join Date: Dec 2013                                                
My Saabs: 2006 Aero 2.8
Default HP tuners

What can you do witn the hptuners softwhere?
What are its limitations?
If i purchasedthe Hptuners software can i purchase la good tune from JZ or Vtuners?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 5th March 2014
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Oct 2005                                                
My Saabs: JZWTUNING.COM 10 Sec Saabs

Hp tuners does not get to all the maps that you need to get over 300bhp. There is quite a bit of mapping that you need to get good power that is not available with HP tuners.

It is a great data logger, you can get the data logger for 349 and then its great for fine tuning. You can change some basic timing and fuel maps, but its not the best way if you want good power.

I offer it in addition to my tune with the I flash and then you can data log and we can fine tune things.

John
Old 5th March 2014

Join Date: Feb 2014                                                
My Saabs: 2008 9 Aero SC XWD Manual, JZW Stg 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Z Williams View Post
I offer it in addition to my tune with the I flash and then you can data log and we can fine tune things.
Do you offer the HP Tuner datalogger as an added cost to the I-Flash tune or is it included?

I like tuners that have the ability to datalog and diagnose problems, as well as fine tune each customer's tune for their particular car.

Old 12th March 2014
Saab on the Brain!

Join Date: Jun 2003                                                
My Saabs: '09 9-3 SS Aero XWD

Get the full tune from JZW or Vtuner.
Carbon Gray, Black Premium Leather, VTuned, 30% tint.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement