Scammer Alert - Member ID: matthew.leonardo - Page 2 - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab MarketPlace > Suspected Marketplace Scammers & Spammers

Notices

Suspected Marketplace Scammers & Spammers Help SC by reporting any suspicious scammers or spammers here, so they can be brought to the attention of the Moderating and Admin team.

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 7th June 2017

Join Date: Jun 2017                                                
My Saabs: 900 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous9200 View Post
I couldn't help googling this hoping they had a photo of the wreck, and I wasn't disappointed:

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/20161...ractor-trailer
Holy cow- amazing to think anyone could survive a wreck like that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 7th June 2017

Join Date: May 2004                                                
My Saabs: 2008 9-3 SS 2.0 6Spd JZW Stage 1
Garage

Providence police: Ring distributed fentanyl, heroin from R.I. to Mass.

Posted May 25, 2017 at 9:38 AM

Drug ring arrests:
Fourteen people are charged with three counts of conspiracy of possession with intent to deliver heroin: Carl R. Cote, 50, New Bedford, Mass; Elizabeth Carvalho, 36, Tiverton; Marco F. Goncalves, 41, Fall River, Mass.; Rachal L. St. Marie, 28, Fall River, Mass.; Joseph M. Hayes, 42, Fall River, Mass.; Kristopher L. Vaillancourt, 32, Fall River, Mass.; Keri A. Andrade, 30, Fall River, Mass.; Matthew I. Leonardo, 31, Somerset, Mass.; Vincent J. Carr, 48, Fall River, Mass.; Matthew D. Teasdale, 30, Westport, Mass.; Raymond Oliveira, 55, Fall River, Mass.; Maria J. Dosanjos, 22, Fall River, Mass.; Erica N. Bettencourt, 31, Fall River, Mass.; and Dustin E. Reinhold, 41, Fall River, Mass.
Old 8th June 2017

Join Date: Jun 2017                                                
My Saabs: 900 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabohème View Post

Providence police: Ring distributed fentanyl, heroin from R.I. to Mass.

Posted May 25, 2017 at 9:38 AM

Drug ring arrests:
Fourteen people are charged with three counts of conspiracy of possession with intent to deliver heroin: Carl R. Cote, 50, New Bedford, Mass; Elizabeth Carvalho, 36, Tiverton; Marco F. Goncalves, 41, Fall River, Mass.; Rachal L. St. Marie, 28, Fall River, Mass.; Joseph M. Hayes, 42, Fall River, Mass.; Kristopher L. Vaillancourt, 32, Fall River, Mass.; Keri A. Andrade, 30, Fall River, Mass.; Matthew I. Leonardo, 31, Somerset, Mass.; Vincent J. Carr, 48, Fall River, Mass.; Matthew D. Teasdale, 30, Westport, Mass.; Raymond Oliveira, 55, Fall River, Mass.; Maria J. Dosanjos, 22, Fall River, Mass.; Erica N. Bettencourt, 31, Fall River, Mass.; and Dustin E. Reinhold, 41, Fall River, Mass.
Well, that takes him out of the picture for the next decade or so.

Old 9th June 2017
Super Moderator

Join Date: Apr 2013                                                
My Saabs: 07' 9³ 2.0T Titan Grey 60th BCB Stage 2
Garage

This is the thread that just keeps on giving, lol, wow
1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 T-Top 5spd / 1988 Ford Mustang GT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
---
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10th June 2017

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriman86 View Post
This is the thread that just keeps on giving, lol, wow
Well how about The Herald News, May 26, 2017,
Greater Fall River suspects in R.I. heroin bust not unfamiliar to local police:
Quote:
Several Greater Fall River residents who were arrested in this week’s bust of an alleged Providence-based fentanyl and heroin distribution ring were already known to local police.

A handful of the 28 individuals from Fall River, Westport, Tiverton, Somerset and Swansea have previous arrests for offenses that include drug dealing, larceny, breaking-and-entering, robbery, assault and battery and shoplifting, according to court records.

Matthew L. Leonardo, 31, of Somerset, was one of the local individuals arrested this week in “Operation Stop the Flow.” The Providence Police Department — the lead agency in the 10-month investigation — charged Leonardo with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute heroin.

Leonardo already has an open case in Fall River District where he is charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs, reckless endangerment of a child causing bodily injury, and driving through a red light. Somerset Police charged Leonardo with those offenses shortly after he crashed his car into a tractor trailer allegedly while under the influence of heroin and cocaine. The accident occurred near the intersection of Route 6 and Lees River Road just before 7 p.m. on Oct. 28, 2016.

Police said Leonardo’s car drove through a red light on Lees River Avenue onto the Route 6 intersection and crashed under the rear portion of the tractor-trailer heading east. Leonardo’s 6-year-old daughter was in the vehicle’s backseat, and was later taken to Hasbro Children’s Hospital for observation.

Leonardo is scheduled to appear June 9 for a pretrial hearing on the motor vehicle case in Fall River District Court.
Old 21st June 2017
Saab Crazy

Join Date: Feb 2003                                                
My Saabs: 09 9-3, 08 9-7 5.3i, 01 9-3Vert, 68 96v4

Karma is a *****.... guess i am not going to get my money back now....

Old 4th July 2017

Join Date: Jul 2017                                                
My Saabs: GM

this was the most interesting read of any "scammer" post i have come across.
Old 20th February 2018

Join Date: Feb 2018                                                

So... This POS is currently living in a house that he is not paying for that he is renting from a family member of mine. He has rummaged through their things in the basement, he then took those things, sold them, and paid a portion of the back due rent with the money, has broken every rule in the house, which he not only agreed to but signed in a "lease" (i.e. having a pet in the house and posting it blatantly on Facebook, smoked continuously in the house, etc). The only reason and I mean THE ONLY REASON my family member trusted this royal POS was because when they met he told her that he was an Army Veteran who had lost his eye in combat. Little did any of us know, that he actually lost it in a car accident HIGH with his daughter in the car. Who lies about being a war vet? Who lies about being injured in a war zone? Especially when all of his lies are easily found with a few strokes of the keyboard on google!!! This man is a disgrace, I hope his family knows what a scumbag they have raised! This entire incident has made me and my family member lose all hope in society! I feel terribly for anyone who has crossed paths with this man thinking innocently enough that he was going to deliver on his word. The only thing he's good at delivering is clearly heroin, cocaine, bull****, lies, and stolen goods! I hope he never sees his children ever again, I hope his family never has the pleasure of being proud of him for anything he ever does in life! I hope he rots in hell where he belongs! I'm disgusted at his behavior and the more I dig, the more I find and the more I find the more I'm shocked that he isn't incarcerated yet! He's constantly hurting other people whether it be financially or physically he doesn't deserve the freedoms of life right now. He needs to be put away ASAP!
Old 20th February 2018

Join Date: Feb 2018                                                
Angry Matt leonardo = pos

This kid is living in a family members house, not paying her, stealing her things and selling them, and lied about being an ARMY VETERAN WHO LOST HIS EYE IN COMBAT!!! it was only after this family member caught him in lie after lie about his job and why he wasn't paying that I did some digging for her. Not only did I find that he was in that accident with his daughter, but that's obviously where his f'ing eyeball went!!!!!! I also discovered he is living with his girlfriend who was once a pharmacist... that was until she got arrested with her ex-husband for trying to fill a fake prescription at a pharmacy!!!!! He is a complete scumbag!! He sold my family's things, and then gave them the money from the profits!!!! He has violated every agreed upon stipulation in the signed "lease agreement" that was presented to him and continues to say what a good person he is!!! This is beyond denial! This man (isn't a man at all, he's a childish, disrespectful, entitled, piece of ****) doesn't deserve to have the freedoms that good productive members of society have earned! I hope he gets sentenced to significant time if jail and I pray that he drops the soap...more than one!!!!!!! Sorry rant over, and I empathize with anyone who has been scammed by this idiot!
Old 1st March 2018
Super Moderator

Join Date: Apr 2013                                                
My Saabs: 07' 9³ 2.0T Titan Grey 60th BCB Stage 2
Garage

Nice to see he hasn't changed much

1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 T-Top 5spd / 1988 Ford Mustang GT

---
Old 1st March 2018
Saab Crazy

Join Date: Feb 2003                                                
My Saabs: 09 9-3, 08 9-7 5.3i, 01 9-3Vert, 68 96v4

Wow!

Don't even know what else to say....

Old 7th April 2018
Super Moderator

Join Date: Aug 2012                                                
My Saabs: None
Garage

Is it wrong to say that these idiots deserve the Death Penalty? They are pushing drugs that kill people, full stop.
Past Saabs: ‘11 9-5 Aero XWD 370 HP, (2) ‘11 9-5 T4P Java, ‘06 9-7X 5.3i, ‘72 Sonett
Old 7th April 2018
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Jul 2010                                                
My Saabs: 2000 9-5 AERO 5spd man MPS STG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinator99 View Post
Is it wrong to say that these idiots deserve the Death Penalty? They are pushing drugs that kill people, full stop.
The problem is this is a public health issue, although the death penalty will get the attention of some dealers/providers I'm not sure you can kill your way out of what is essentially a societal issue.

The reality is, most people who are selling the drugs are suffering from opioid addiction and they sell drugs to support their own habit so if the underlying issue isn't addressed the cycle will continue no matter how many folks are put down.

What about the death penalty for habitual drunk drivers that kill and inflict incredible amounts of pain and suffering on the innocent.
Old 7th April 2018

Garage

The essential purpose of this forum is to alert other members to potential difficulties that could occur in commercial dealings with members who have a past history of issues in such dealings. Perhaps this thread has gone somewhat beyond that limited scope. Notwithstanding that, it shall not be converted into a platform for debate on criminal justice policy making. Whether the underlying causes of the problems facing the member at issue here are considered mitigating or aggravating is irrelevant, once a problematic dealing has been brought to the attention of the membership. In other words, let us refrain from prosyletizing about the propriety of the legal process as it may or may not apply to the member at issue here. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement