New spring arrived with coating scratched. Poor service. - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Vendors > eEuroparts.com

Notices

eEuroparts.com eEuroparts.com

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 5th August 2017

Join Date: Jul 2017                                                
My Saabs: 2006 9 2.0T 5spd
Default New spring arrived with coating scratched. Poor service.

i recently purchased a new coil from eeuro's in house brand. The coil arrived very quickly but the was a deep gouge about a centimeter long and 2mm wide on the inside surface, it couldn't have come from shipping. the scratch was down to the bare metal and since corrosion is the reason im buying a new spring it's a problem.

i called them up to see if they would compensate me and i was treated as if my issue was nothing. i know i can fix it, but it'll cost me money to do it right with a good self etching primer and a durable top coat. i asked if they'd refund the shipping cost which was $10.99. he offered me $6 store credit, which i can't spend at the hardware store fixing their faulty part on my time. he said "they don't do refunds" so i asked to speak to "they" a supervisor, after waiting for 10 mins he came back on the line and said she was busy and that she'd call me within half an hour. well she didn't. i called back a little later but my time was limited since i had to start work (2nd shift) and i was on on hold too long.

im going to call again tomorrow but im not happy i have to spend more time and money when they marred their own product and shipped it to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 6th August 2017
Vendor

Join Date: Mar 2012                                                
My Saabs: We Have Parts for Every Saab Model

Hi, Let me say this is certainly not our best moment for customer service and I wish that my team could have done a better job up front on this. This seems relatively easy if you could let me know what your order number is I can send you out a new spring. I'd also appreciate it if you could email me who you were working with so I can provide some customer service training. matt at eeuroparts dot com.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement