SaabCentral Forums banner

Hirsch rooftop spoiler for the 9-3 sport combi install

8K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  ericherberthillyard 
#1 · (Edited)
Picked up a hirsch style spoiler for my 07 9-3 sport combi for a self xmas present and it really didn't come with mounting instructions. Looked around but couldn't find anything online or even a thread about anyone having one. Anyone have any experience installing one, etc...didnt know if you just pull back the headliner, undo some screws and take off the old spoiler. Also picked up an aero lip too......I have no clue why every pic i upload always displays flipped. They look good on my computer.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
thanks...I've also searched WIS as the Hirsch directions say to use and can not find the directions for removal of the rooftop spoiler. It only seems to have sedan removal or lower spoiler shield stuff.I have win 10 on my laptop so maybe it might not let me view everything as it could be viewed??

#6 ·
thanks...I've also searched WIS as the Hirsch directions say to use and can not find the directions for removal of the rooftop spoiler. It only seems to have sedan removal or lower spoiler shield stuff.
Definitely in there dude. Body, Body, Auxiliaries, Upper spoiler 5D

#10 · (Edited)
Spoiler and aero lip all sanded and polished. I'll have to redo the eyebrows as they dried an off color compared to the spoilers. But I guess that is what 20 degree temps will do or the paint mix in my second can was off...dried darker and doesn't match/blend with the car well like the other two

Attachments