Alignment specs for 2009 9-7x
I'm looking for 2009 9-7x alignment specs. Can anyone help?
Here's my story:
- Purchased new tires 6K miles ago. On the same day of the tire purchase, I had Bell Tire (Brighton) do a 4-wheel alignment.
- Two weeks later, the steering wheel was 45 degrees turned to the right and the vehicle pulled right.
- I Had Bell Tire (East Lansing) re-align. The vehicle drove much better (seemed normal).
- I was getting ready to rotate the tires at 6K miles and to my surprise, both front tires the inner tread was evenly severely worn.
- Bell tire (Brighton) stated root cause in my lower ball joints, but I disagree.
Last edited by coughlintr; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:19 AM. Reason: typo
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Gear Shifter alignment troubles||BoostHunter||C900 Workshop||11||4th May 2012 06:34 AM|
|2.0T H&R Springs Camber Alignment Specs||duchski||9-3 Sedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Tuning/Modifications - ALL ENGINES||1||24th August 2010 09:57 PM|
|SPG Alignment HELP!!!||Steve Corgan||C900 Workshop||18||20th November 2007 06:14 PM|
|Alignment specs||lms||NG900 & OG9-3 Performance, Mods & Tuning||5||2nd August 2006 05:40 PM|
|alignment (partial DIY)||PatrickLee||9-3 Sedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop - ALL Engines||3||21st November 2004 05:28 PM|