Kenosha meet and cruise to Lake Geneva. Any Saabs in for it?? [Archive] - SaabCentral Forums

: Kenosha meet and cruise to Lake Geneva. Any Saabs in for it??

03Saab_9-3
4th March 2012, 11:08 AM
Just wondering if any saabs in Wisconsin or Illinois, seeing that theres a few on here, were intrested in joining a few Cobalts and I in a meet/cruise.

Heres the info:

4pm Saturday the 10th. That's a good midway between 3 and 5 and should still give us some light(for some pics).
We will stay for at least 2hrs so that the late comers will have a chance.

Here's the addy...

Buffalo Wild Wings
7127 120th Avenue
Kenosha‎ WI‎ 53142

Joe Bass
6th March 2012, 07:27 AM
Wish I could. Looking forward to something more local in the spring/summer.

Mdave93
6th March 2012, 07:41 AM
Bad weekend for me, my son has 1st birthday party that weekend. But I'll be watching for anything future in WI! Maybe a little more North but hey at least its in WI!

rhymesayers90
9th March 2012, 04:01 PM
ya kenosha's a cruise for alot of people. if in wisconsin we should meet more central so we can attract more. or all just plan on goin to the chicago one im june i believe it is

ARC05IL
9th March 2012, 06:37 PM
We should really do another weekend. I own my own repair shop in Kenosha with a pretty big parking lot for future meets. I didnt realize there people on here from Kenosha area!

shaner3721
13th March 2012, 11:25 PM
We should really do another weekend. I own my own repair shop in Kenosha with a pretty big parking lot for future meets. I didnt realize there people on here from Kenosha area!
a garage in kenosha? interested in a meet and modify?!

ARC05IL
13th March 2012, 11:30 PM
a garage in kenosha? interested in a meet and modify?!
Im always down for whatever i am planing to have a meet and greet car/bike show most likely June 2nd the date is not official yet waiting on some sponsors.

shaner3721
13th March 2012, 11:35 PM
Im always down for whatever i am planing to have a meet and greet car/bike show most likely June 2nd the date is not official yet waiting on some sponsors.
Keep us updated! Would love to see that arc of yours. And I am always up for putting some cars up on lifts and helping people install parts!

ARC05IL
13th March 2012, 11:38 PM
Yeah my arc is definatley diffrent than most especially with e85 setup... Yeah if u ever need help with your car let me know i dont know how far you really are from me. And i will for sure be posting on here when i officially ick dates for the meet and greet
http://www.rencesautorepair.com/