Cabin temperature sensor
1. Remove the ACC control module.
2. Press the buttons beside the cabin temperature sensor (A) and remove the cover over the sensor with your fingers.
3. Carefully release the catches securing the sensor in the dashboard. Use a small screwdriver (B).
4. Press the sensor inwards to remove it and unplug the connector (C).
1. Plug in the connector.
2. Fit the indoor temperature sensor in place.
3. Fit the cover in place.
4. Fit the ACC control module back in place.
5. Calibrate the ACC system by pressing the "AUTO" and "OFF" buttons simultaneously.
On initiating calibration, all previous trouble codes will be cleared. Before starting calibration, a readout must be obtained of all trouble codes stored in the memory.
Please note: This is an enthusiast's web site and is not in any way affiliated with Saab Automobile. All information is presented in good faith. However, I am not a trained mechanic, just an enthusiast. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are competent to carry out any procedures presented here and that they are correct. No responsibility can be accepted for any inaccuracies or consequential loss, injury or damage. Copyright © 2004 - 2005 Munki
Site kindly hosted by