Pictures of my meh saaby finally - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab 9-3 SportSedan, Cabrio ('04+), Combi & 9-3X, 2003-2012 > 9-3 Sedan, Cabrio ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop

9-3 Sedan, Cabrio ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop 9-3 SportSedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X , 2003 - 2012 Technical Forum

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 17th February 2007

Join Date: Oct 2005                                                
My Saabs: 04' 9-3 Linear 2.0t
Default Pictures of my meh saaby finally

Sorry they took so long and they are not the best Im not a proffesional photographer .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 18th February 2007
SaabNut!

Join Date: Aug 2005                                                
My Saabs: 2004 9 Arc

Welcome to our group of Saab lunatics! Where in Minneapolis do you live? I am in the West Bank, near the U of M and Augsburg... Unfortunately a dangerous place for a Saab to live lately - one of my neighbors scratched the bumper of my car the other day. But, she was honest about it and left me a note with all her insurance information.
Old 18th February 2007

Join Date: Oct 2006                                                
My Saabs: 2004 9 Linear

I see you got your car from Morrie's. How are they there? I live east of St. Paul so I've always gone to Schmelz for mine. Congrats on the car.
Old 18th February 2007

Join Date: Oct 2005                                                
My Saabs: 04' 9-3 Linear 2.0t

Yes Minnesotans FTW . Anyhow I'm sorry I just put Minneapolis area because I'm really from mankato its about an hour south. Anyways yeah I have went to Morries and been browsing these cars for the past 2 years or so and finally bit the bullet. I have always been happy with their service in purchasing vehicles but havent had any actual work done or anything. If any of you guys can reccomend a good mechanic or where is a good place in the Cities to take it I'm all ears or else I'm afraid Ill be taking it up the tail pipe from the dealer .
Old 19th February 2007

Join Date: May 2006                                                
My Saabs: 2003 9-3 Arc 6sp

I am also from minneapolis. Quite a few Saabs in this area
Old 20th February 2007
SaabNut!

Join Date: Aug 2005                                                
My Saabs: 2004 9 Arc

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm
Yes Minnesotans FTW . Anyhow I'm sorry I just put Minneapolis area because I'm really from mankato its about an hour south. Anyways yeah I have went to Morries and been browsing these cars for the past 2 years or so and finally bit the bullet. I have always been happy with their service in purchasing vehicles but havent had any actual work done or anything. If any of you guys can reccomend a good mechanic or where is a good place in the Cities to take it I'm all ears or else I'm afraid Ill be taking it up the tail pipe from the dealer .
Well, as far as Saab Dealers, you get two choices, Morries in Minnetonka and Schmelz in Maplewood. Morries has been alright to me, I haven't made it over to Schmelz yet. Otherwise, your nearest dealer would either be in Sioux Falls, SD or Meyer Saab in McIntyre, IA, which is about 45 mins south of Rochester. I have spoken with the people at Meyer Saab and they were super nice, and their labor rate is a steal: Morries wants $105/hr and Meyer wants $45/hr, and it's a 2 hrs drive for me (on the way to my grandma's house in Des Moines)! I called around to get an XM radio installed, Morries wants $600, Schmelz wants $550, but Meyer Garage quoted me about $350. I think that's worth the 2 hr drive. There are also some independents around, like Andrews Motors in Princeton, who even has a dropoff service in Minneapolis where they put your car on a car-hauler and bring it up there. Someone was telling me about an independent Saab garage in Northfield, I will have to figure out the name.
Old 21st February 2007
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Jan 2007                                                
My Saabs: 07 9-3 Aero V6

Very Nice Hey Do you know where I could get that front spoiler the peice under the fog light I think it looks kool but the 2000 9-5 doesnt come with it.
Old 20th March 2007

Join Date: May 2006                                                
My Saabs: 2003 9-3 Arc 6sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidradio
Well, as far as Saab Dealers, you get two choices, Morries in Minnetonka and Schmelz in Maplewood. Morries has been alright to me, I haven't made it over to Schmelz yet. Otherwise, your nearest dealer would either be in Sioux Falls, SD or Meyer Saab in McIntyre, IA, which is about 45 mins south of Rochester. I have spoken with the people at Meyer Saab and they were super nice, and their labor rate is a steal: Morries wants $105/hr and Meyer wants $45/hr, and it's a 2 hrs drive for me (on the way to my grandma's house in Des Moines)! I called around to get an XM radio installed, Morries wants $600, Schmelz wants $550, but Meyer Garage quoted me about $350. I think that's worth the 2 hr drive. There are also some independents around, like Andrews Motors in Princeton, who even has a dropoff service in Minneapolis where they put your car on a car-hauler and bring it up there. Someone was telling me about an independent Saab garage in Northfield, I will have to figure out the name.
FYI - For you Minneapolis people on this thread. Morries charged me to change the spark plugs and never did!! The engine ended up killing several times. i pulled the plugs and they had 60k on them not 8k!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement