SaabCentral Forums banner

Saab 900 sensonic clutchless manual show car- One of a kind! Many unique parts

7K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  rovert94 
#1 · (Edited)
Name: Paul Kalinoski

Means of contact: Paulsgts@aol.com

Price: $10,000

Description: This is a Saab factory built 900 Sensonic (Clutchless) 5 speed Show car for sale. The car is the only one of it's kind. Originally owned by James Yule, it was sold to Terry Hanipsiak who then sold it to Paul. Anyone who knows them can agree that the three owners are not only excellent mechanics but they take MAGNIFICENT care of their cars. This car is in show condition with custom built wheels to fit around the custom 4 piston brembo brakes and shaved door handles. Paul installed a rebuilt 2.3 motor with 6cm viggen turbo, viggen clutch, and Saab OEM red/black interior viggen seats (the ONLY pair in existence); And has since only put 10k miles on the car. It really is unique and fun to drive, and it is in fantastic condition; A real head turner for sure.

Pictures:

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Paul doesn't have an account on the forums so I'm just doing the listing for him. I feel bad that Jalopnik wanted to poke fun at that car; There are some details I didn't know that I should mention....

- The first owner was actually SAAB USA as it was designed and built for shows; Where it has earned many first place trophies
- The "viggen" panels/bumpers were 900 SVO Prototype panels (one of a kind); As well as the Vented hood
- The wheels were custom made by Ronal specifically for this car
- The brakes are Brembo 4 pistons from a Ferrari 360 Modena
- the Red/Black Viggen seats are from Saab in Sweden - Only one's EVER made
- There is a custom built 2.3 motor with an aggressive tune on the car
- MANY of the parts on the car were custom made AT SAAB USA by James Uhl
- The paint and body are immaculate and completely show car quality

These are all facts that I was able to collect from the previous owners; But there is so much Provenance that is not listed- This really is a unique car and I beleive it is worth every bit of $10,000 to someone who truly appreciates Saabs :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.