Help! Radio wont turn on, and turn signals dont click - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab 9-3 SportSedan, Cabrio ('04+), Combi & 9-3X, 2003-2012 > 9-3 Sedan, Cabrio ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop

9-3 Sedan, Cabrio ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop 9-3 SportSedan, Convertible ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X , 2003 - 2012 Technical Forum

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 27th September 2012

Join Date: Jul 2012                                                
My Saabs: 2004 9-3
Default Help! Radio wont turn on, and turn signals dont click

Hello

I started my car kinda quickly, and went straight into drive not long after turning on the engine... I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it

I noticed that the disc player wasnt starting... (I turned it off with it still on...) then I tried pushing the radio button to tuirn it on, and it wouldnt work. I have turned off the car once and re-tried, but still not working.

The blinkers/signals also are not clicking when I use left/right or panic.

Help! Anyone know what has happened?

Ugh...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 27th September 2012

Join Date: Dec 2010                                                
My Saabs: 2003 9-3 Linear
Garage

I did the same thing I believe that you did. Look for the fuse box next to the driver seat and open it. Grab the fuse puller and look for a yellow fuse in spot 14. With the car turned over (car isnt running, just the accessories working) pull the fuse and put it back in. You might see a small spark but its ok.

Let me know if this works. Solved my problem and I hope it will solve yours.

Edit: I swapped the yellow fuse for the extra fuse that was on the panel but both fuses looked to be in working order.
Old 27th September 2012

Join Date: Jul 2012                                                
My Saabs: 2004 9-3

Update: was just about to try above, but I turned on my car again and it seemed to work itself out again.

Thanks! (wasnt even sure where the fuse box was...)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement