FS: VT 2006 9-3 Sport Combi 6MT 112000 miles $9500 - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab MarketPlace > North America - Buy & Sell > Cars for Sale - North America

Notices

Cars for Sale - North America For Sale - All Saab Car Models to the Present Day

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 27th July 2012
Saab Crazy

Join Date: Nov 2005                                                
My Saabs: 06 9-3 aero S/C
Garage
Default FS: VT 2006 9-3 AERO Sport Combi 6MT 112000 miles $9500

2006 Saab 9-3 2.8t sport combi...

This is my baby that I can no longer afford to keep. It was a CPO car until 12,000 miles ago and has a full dealership service record (crosswaysaab.com). All recalls have been done, coolant tank, power steering pump, over $5000 in warrantee work before it expired. It has always had Lubromoly 5w40 in it.

No mods past IKH22 plugs put in 6000 miles ago, along with a GS torque mount and a GS brake fluid cap when I flushed the brakes. I also installed a K&N panel filter at the same time.

Front brakes were done about 15,000 miles ago, the left rear caliper, pads and rotor were just replaced recently as it froze up, THANKS VT!

Each week I wash, claybar and spray-wax it. It has the OE 17" wheels with snow tires and 16" 9-5 wheels for the summer painted black. I did put air-tabs on the rear spoiler, but a heat gun will take em off. I am getting a steady 28.5 on the highway at 68mph.

What does it need maintenance-wise? nothing. Doing an oil change saturday. Drive it away. That's all.

Cosmetically?

The lower valence has taken a beating from my wife driving it. It is cracked and needs repair. The hood has very small stone chips. There are NO door dings, one scratch, that is all.

Interior, all the buttons were replaced under warrantee, and the only wear is on the drivers seat on the bolster. oh, and the usual wear on the glove box button. The door card squeaks randomly, and there is a strange rattle from the cargo area.

Check out my threads for how my wheels look and the airtabs. I am about to pull the trigger on a MINI clubman, so if you want this car, act fast!

work email: miked_parts@hotmail.com
home email: exiteleven@yahoo.com
cell: (802)461-8620

Still have some 9-5 goodies left, car is gone!

Last edited by shipjumper; 27th July 2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: contact info
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 31st July 2012
Saab Crazy

Join Date: May 2012                                                
My Saabs: Vtuned 2.0T

how much?
Old 31st July 2012

Join Date: Apr 2011                                                
My Saabs: NG900ST, 06 9³ AERO

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb88 View Post
how much?
Price is in the title.

$9500.
Old 1st August 2012

Join Date: Jul 2006                                                
My Saabs: 2007 9-3 2.0T Sportcombi

You don't happen to have roof crossbars do you?
Old 18th August 2012
Saab Crazy

Join Date: Nov 2005                                                
My Saabs: 06 9-3 aero S/C
Garage

nope.. never had em

well... I pulled the trigger on a CPO mini clubman and enjoyed 45mpg on the way home...

the 06 aero s/c is at MINI of south burlington of VT if anyone is interested...

so lock this thread if ya please!

Still have some 9-5 goodies left, car is gone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement