Turbo oil/Water lines - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab 9-5 Mk.I, 1998-2009 > 9-5 Performance, Mods & Tuning

9-5 Performance, Mods & Tuning Covers Tuning & Performance modifications for the 9-5

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12th April 2012
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Feb 2012                                                
My Saabs: Elskerinne..'02 Saab 9-5 HBSaabs stage 3
Default Turbo oil/Water lines

Since I'm replacing my clutch....taking forever to get the money but all is not lost

Anyway, in the process I may have extra money for a new Turbo or exhaust...possibly both not sure yet.
My question is who has used aftermarket universal oil/water cooling lines as all the places around me are either rotting away or cut to pieces.

Reason for Turbo replacement first is mine is leaking badly. Just not sure how or what to do about the oil and water lines to the turbo.
I was looking at this kit, but dont know if it will be long enough or should I look at other kits.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180765522288...84.m1423.l2649
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 13th April 2012
Saab Lunatic

anyone?
Old 13th April 2012
Saab Lunatic

Join Date: Mar 2009                                                
My Saabs: 1999 9-5 Wagon 2.3lpt
Garage

www.ebay.com/itm/Oil-Water-Line-Kit-Saab-9-3-9-5-AERO-TD04-Turbochager-Teflon-Hose-/270955785137?hash=item3f16392bb1&item=270955785137 &pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

I got this one, but it is for a TD-04 upgrade. Check their store maybe they have something more suitable for you.
Old 14th April 2012
Saab Lunatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEP3 View Post
Perfect, thanks. I am upgrading to the TD-04 so that will work for me. I just wasn't sure if anyone has gone this route as I haven't seen anything posted about it. Thanks again
Old 14th April 2012
Saab Lunatic

Garage

No prob, I even asked them specifically prior to purchase if it would fit a 9-5 since their chart said no but the listing said it fits a 9-5. As long as its a b235 with a TD-04 they said I was good to go.
Old 14th April 2012
Saab Lunatic

Quote:
No prob, I even asked them specifically prior to purchase if it would fit a 9-5 since their chart said no but the listing said it fits a 9-5. As long as its a b235 with a TD-04 they said I was good to go.
if you can, could you post pictures of how yours is setup please? I'm in the process of ordering all the parts I need for my clutch and since I sold my 60" TV I have some extra money and I'm going to order the JT exhaust as well as the new turbo. And If I can see how someone else has theirs setup, I can figure how to do mine the same way. Thanks again
Old 14th April 2012
Saab Lunatic

Garage

I'll do my best, hope there's instructions. Looks like a lot of stuff. Waiting on the turbo, I expect to do the job in a couple of weeks. I'll keep you posted.
Old 14th April 2012
Saab Lunatic

Quote:
I'll do my best, hope there's instructions. Looks like a lot of stuff. Waiting on the turbo, I expect to do the job in a couple of weeks. I'll keep you posted.
ah, I thought you already did it haha. Quick question, where did you order your turbo from?
Old 14th April 2012
Saab Lunatic

Garage

Bought it used off of another forum.
Old 15th April 2012
Saab Crazy

Join Date: Jun 2009                                                
My Saabs: KCCO '01 9⁵,'91 900T,'92 900Tver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankTak View Post
if you can, could you post pictures of how yours is setup please? I'm in the process of ordering all the parts I need for my clutch and since I sold my 60" TV I have some extra money and I'm going to order the JT exhaust as well as the new turbo. And If I can see how someone else has theirs setup, I can figure how to do mine the same way. Thanks again
JT exhaust in vermont will rust away before you even knew it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement