99 saab 9-5 custom tail lights - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab 9-5 Mk.I, 1998-2009 > 9-5 Performance, Mods & Tuning

9-5 Performance, Mods & Tuning Covers Tuning & Performance modifications for the 9-5

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12th April 2012

Join Date: Jan 2011                                                
My Saabs: 98 900s turbo, 99 9-5se v6
Default 99 saab 9-5 custom tail lights

hey,

im trying to either find tail lights for my 99 9-5 or have some custom made if i can't do it myself. i love the car but i like the tail lights in the newer years. the tail lights that are all clear with black trim.

i know that the new one won't fit my year but i like the style.

so if anyone knows where to go or how to do this modification information would be much appreciated

basically im trying to turn this:

into this

Last edited by randomjon; 12th April 2012 at 07:53 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15th April 2012

Join Date: Jan 2011                                                
My Saabs: 98 900s turbo, 99 9-5se v6

anyone with some help?
Old 15th April 2012

Join Date: Aug 2011                                                
My Saabs: 2003 Saab 95 Wagon Linear

I'm pretty sure you'd have to bake the tail lights to remove the lens, and get a custom clear one made. It'd definately look sweet, but its a TON of work if its even if you'd have the capability to make the lens
Sponsored Links
Advertisement