For Sale: 2003 Saab 9-5 Part out - Page 3 - SaabCentral Forums
*
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum


Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab MarketPlace > North America - Buy & Sell > Parts for Sale/Wanted - North America

Notices

Parts for Sale/Wanted - North America The place to list all your Parts and Accessories, for Sale or Wanted.

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 27th February 2012
logostitch logostitch is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012                                                
Location: Central MA
My Saabs: 2003 Saab 9-5, 2000 saab 9-5 wagon
Posts: 17
Default

Hi Lsom,

I do have the rear bumper cover. $75 is what i am asking. Sorry for the delayed response, been quite busy. Either way thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsom21 View Post
Do you have the rear bumper cover? And how much? I live 20 min from Leominster so I can pick it up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #42  
Old 6th March 2012
SaabShark SaabShark is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008                                                
Location: San Luis Obispo, California
My Saabs: 03' 9.3 T
Posts: 6
Default Part out

Hello,

I am looking for an the Ignition Coil pack? Do you still have it? I can pay with Pay-Pal and live in Southern California.

Best,
Laura
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #43  
Old 6th March 2012
Gatekeeper Gatekeeper is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012                                                
Location: Arizona
My Saabs: 1993 9-3 Convertible 2.0L
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaabShark View Post
Hello,

I am looking for an the Ignition Coil pack? Do you still have it? I can pay with Pay-Pal and live in Southern California.

Best,
Laura
I sure do. I can send you an invoice through paypal
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #44  
Old 6th March 2012
lildudeinacar lildudeinacar is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012                                                
Location: USA
My Saabs: 2003 9-3 Vector
Posts: 31
Default

How much for the drivers side window regulator, and how much for the AMP1 shipped to 48493
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #45  
Old 6th March 2012
Gatekeeper Gatekeeper is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012                                                
Location: Arizona
My Saabs: 1993 9-3 Convertible 2.0L
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildudeinacar View Post
How much for the drivers side window regulator, and how much for the AMP1 shipped to 48493
Ill sell them and ship them for $100
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #46  
Old 6th March 2012
lildudeinacar lildudeinacar is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012                                                
Location: USA
My Saabs: 2003 9-3 Vector
Posts: 31
Default

awesome dude, would it be the entire window assembly. minus the window correct? and the AMP1 is good correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
Ill sell them and ship them for $100
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #47  
Old 6th March 2012
Gatekeeper Gatekeeper is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012                                                
Location: Arizona
My Saabs: 1993 9-3 Convertible 2.0L
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildudeinacar View Post
awesome dude, would it be the entire window assembly. minus the window correct? and the AMP1 is good correct?
Everything is good. What do you mean the entire assembly, you want the window regulator. Are you talking about the window motor or track?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #48  
Old 6th March 2012
Gatekeeper Gatekeeper is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012                                                
Location: Arizona
My Saabs: 1993 9-3 Convertible 2.0L
Posts: 58
Default

Send me your email and I will send you an invoice, once that is payed I will ship you the coil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #49  
Old 6th March 2012
lildudeinacar lildudeinacar is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012                                                
Location: USA
My Saabs: 2003 9-3 Vector
Posts: 31
Default

I am honestly not too sure.. like.. I hear the motor run, but it sounds like... cables are getting tangled.. The window it self does not move. So you tell me what part you think that i need.

No i have not taken the door apart as i am in Michigan and its.. cold.

Thanks for the quick replys btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
Everything is good. What do you mean the entire assembly, you want the window regulator. Are you talking about the window motor or track?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #50  
Old 6th March 2012
Gatekeeper Gatekeeper is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012                                                
Location: Arizona
My Saabs: 1993 9-3 Convertible 2.0L
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildudeinacar View Post
I am honestly not too sure.. like.. I hear the motor run, but it sounds like... cables are getting tangled.. The window it self does not move. So you tell me what part you think that i need.

No i have not taken the door apart as i am in Michigan and its.. cold.

Thanks for the quick replys btw.
Cable could be broken, or window is off the track possibly. Ya I can send you the regulator with the cables, motor and regulator plus the amp for $100. Ill need to see what "flat rate box" it fits into to actually give you a shipping price. $15 max
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #51  
Old 6th March 2012
lildudeinacar lildudeinacar is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012                                                
Location: USA
My Saabs: 2003 9-3 Vector
Posts: 31
Default

Fair enough, sounds good, yeah let me know about the shipping, got pay pal i am assuming.. ?

The amp should work for a 2003 Vector, 7 Speaker System.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
Cable could be broken, or window is off the track possibly. Ya I can send you the regulator with the cables, motor and regulator plus the amp for $100. Ill need to see what "flat rate box" it fits into to actually give you a shipping price. $15 max
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #52  
Old 6th March 2012
Gatekeeper Gatekeeper is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012                                                
Location: Arizona
My Saabs: 1993 9-3 Convertible 2.0L
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildudeinacar View Post
Fair enough, sounds good, yeah let me know about the shipping, got pay pal i am assuming.. ?

The amp should work for a 2003 Vector, 7 Speaker System.
I will uninstall the parts you want and send you an invoice through paypal. When I receive the money I will ship. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #53  
Old 6th March 2012
lildudeinacar lildudeinacar is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012                                                
Location: USA
My Saabs: 2003 9-3 Vector
Posts: 31
Default

Sounds good Thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
I will uninstall the parts you want and send you an invoice through paypal. When I receive the money I will ship. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #54  
Old 6th March 2012
zamolxis zamolxis is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009                                                
Location: Green, OH
My Saabs: 2002 Saab 9-5 Aero
Posts: 77
Default

Hi, Do you still have & how much for:
- Driver side foglight with bracket
- Driver side mirror surround (this is the black part behind and around the mirror itself, not the outer cap painted to match the body)
Will probably need more parts as we go.
Shipping to 44720.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #55  
Old 6th March 2012
saabsrus saabsrus is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012                                                
Location: middletown,de.
My Saabs: 2002 9-3 SE
Posts: 5
Default

how much for the sid box ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #56  
Old 7th March 2012
PZ580 PZ580 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012                                                
Location: CT
My Saabs: 9-5
Posts: 16
Default moonroof

Hi am am looking for some parts to the moonroof. Two black clips that push ip against the pop up wind defusser. There is one on each side. How much please?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #57  
Old 7th March 2012
jakejm79's Avatar
jakejm79 jakejm79 is online now
Saab on the Brain!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010                                                
Location: Southern NH, USA
My Saabs: 1999 9-3 Convertible
Posts: 7,326
Default

Did the car have Xenons?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #58  
Old 7th March 2012
Gatekeeper Gatekeeper is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012                                                
Location: Arizona
My Saabs: 1993 9-3 Convertible 2.0L
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PZ580 View Post
Hi am am looking for some parts to the moonroof. Two black clips that push ip against the pop up wind defusser. There is one on each side. How much please?
Do you have a picture possibly, im not familiar with the part your talking about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #59  
Old 7th March 2012
Gatekeeper Gatekeeper is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012                                                
Location: Arizona
My Saabs: 1993 9-3 Convertible 2.0L
Posts: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakejm79 View Post
Did the car have Xenons?
Stock lights
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #60  
Old 7th March 2012
PZ580 PZ580 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012                                                
Location: CT
My Saabs: 9-5
Posts: 16
Default Sun/Moon roof

Hi, Here are some pictures of the clips this is of the drivers side, the one I am missing is the same but on the passenger side.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...f/P1010489.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...f/P1010488.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SaabCentral Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: 2003-2006 Saab 93 AMP-1 Part No: 12757370 06AeroTurbo Parts for Sale/Wanted - North America 18 12th February 2013 04:32 PM
For Sale: 2003 9-3 2.0T Part Out Matt M Parts for Sale/Wanted - North America 201 15th July 2012 11:36 AM
For Sale: 2003 Saab 9-5 Aero PART OUT alphaandomega Parts for Sale/Wanted - North America 37 24th June 2011 12:32 PM
For Sale: 2003 Saab SS part out/ or sell as whole L@@K!! mike99101 Parts for Sale/Wanted - North America 28 27th April 2010 10:45 PM
Part 4050: 2003+ Saab 9≥ Tel1 Speaker/Mute EHU Leads Immo 9-3 Sedan, Cabrio ('04+)/Combi & 9-3X Workshop 1 19th April 2005 01:24 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

top of page | sitemap | email us



copyright © 2003 - 2011 saabcentral.com, All rights reserved http://www.whiter.co.uk - valid xhtml - valid css
SaabCentral is an independently run website and is not affiliated in any way to Saab Automobile AB.


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.