For Sale: COMPLETE Part out of my 99 Saab 9-5 - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab MarketPlace > North America - Buy & Sell > Parts for Sale/Wanted - North America

Notices

Parts for Sale/Wanted - North America The place to list all your Parts and Accessories, for Sale or Wanted.

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 24th February 2011

Join Date: Oct 2008                                                
My Saabs: 99 Saab 9-5 SE
Exclamation COMPLETE Part out of my 99 Saab 9-5

For parts or questions PLEASE email me directly because I rarely check this site-
cdraper83@yahoo.com

I'm parting out my baby COMPLETELY. It is a 1999 Saab 9-5 2.3l turbo, due to the motor having a lifter knock and not being worth my time or the money to reinvest into this vehicle. The car itself has black exterior with tan leather interior. The car had 186,975 miles on it, and the turbo was rebuilt 3 years ago, now having ONLY 24,000 miles on it! Everything that I will be selling was working and is tested before I package and ship it out. I am selling ALMOST EVERYTHING out of the car accept the engine, transmission and main drivetrain due to the high miles. I only have a couple things listed on eBay due to time, but the body is in great condition.

I took pride in this car and constantly maintained it and always buffed and waxed it. It was hard to take it apart being it was my first nice newer car!

Please let me know what you need and I will be more than happy to bundle things and plastic pieces if I have them if all shipped at once.

I have 6 shelves of 4'x9' packed full of the interior and exterior parts I have taken off. I still have all 4 doors, trunk lid with Aero spoiler, and hood with bug deflector attached. I have everything removed already, scrapped the car tub allowing for quicker and faster shipping from me to you! Customer service is what I believe in and will make it my mission to see that you are completely satisfied. I am not a licensed mechanic, but matter of fact started working on cars as a hobby from owning 2 Saab 9-5's and a BMW. I always went to eBay for my parts because its INSANELY less expensive than dealerships or junk yards.
Let me know what you would like and we'll figure out something!

I prefer PayPal as form of payment, but will accept cash(only accepted in person), or checks. If you wish to pay that way, please INFORM ME BEFORE you bid. Items will be shipped within 2-3 business days after payment has cleared. I am flexible and understanding, but not going to issue refunds because you werenít sure on what part you actually needed. My parts are tested and were used in my own vehicle; therefore I know they work.
If you have any questions or issues, please donít hesitate to contact me.
THANK YOU, cdraper83@yahoo.com

Chris (920)268-5273
cdraper83@yahoo.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1999 Saab 9-5(resized).jpg
Views:	34
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	21765  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement