Wanted: WTB: Viggen Beige/Tan Leather Front Seats - SaabCentral Forums
* site search:  
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab MarketPlace > North America - Buy & Sell > Parts for Sale/Wanted - North America
Parts for Sale/Wanted - North America The place to list all your Parts and Accessories, for Sale or Wanted.

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 28-12-10

Join Date: Mar 2010                                                
My Saabs: '01 9-3 SE Conv + '00 9-3 Conv
Default WTB: Viggen Beige/Tan Leather Front Seats

Looking for used, in good condition, Viggen (2000-2003) front seats in beige/tan leather for 2000 9-3 Convertible similar to: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25.../viggen005.jpg. I am based in Northern California.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 28-12-10
Saab on the Brain!

Join Date: Jan 2006                                                
My Saabs: 1997 900S

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyman View Post
Looking for used, in good condition, Viggen (2000-2003) front seats in beige/tan leather for 2000 9-3 Convertible similar to: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25.../viggen005.jpg. I am based in Northern California.
You'll have better luck getting them out of a 2003 9-3 SAAB SE those had the Viggen body kit and seats. The seats usually have turbo embossed on them instead of the Viggen emblem though No too many Viggens came with the tan interior.

Check Elite and SAAB Volvo dismantlers in southern California they may have some in stock
Old 28-12-10

Join Date: Mar 2010                                                
My Saabs: '01 9-3 SE Conv + '00 9-3 Conv

Thanks. Really appreciated. Will check the dismantlers in Socal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkayssi View Post
You'll have better luck getting them out of a 2003 9-3 SAAB SE those had the Viggen body kit and seats. The seats usually have turbo embossed on them instead of the Viggen emblem though No too many Viggens came with the tan interior.

Check Elite and SAAB Volvo dismantlers in southern California they may have some in stock
01' 9-3 SE Convt I Taliaferro Rear Anti-Roll Bar, Steering Rack Brace/Clamp, 6-Point Sub Frame and Air Intake I Viggen Trunk Lid Spoiler I RealCar Grille I Volvo Pegs "R" 17x7.5 Alloys w/ Griffin Center and Valve Stem Caps I Red Calipers I Solarguard Tinting 20% rear/50% front I Viggen Seats/Steering Wheel I Alpine iPod Emulator I Wind Deflector
Sponsored Links
Advertisement