SaabCentral Forums banner

Newest Additions!!

5K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  av_dumitrascu 
#1 ·
Well Just wanted to show off my newest additions...just waiting on the Hirsch 4 piece fonr grille.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks for the info. Cool. I can have my uncle in Amsterdam order it I guess, and then have him ship it here !

Totally sweet AERO, please keep posing pics !

Yay!
R.S.

#19 ·
Yeah, those are the sweet std. '08 Aero alloys re-coated, also the same as the "60th anniversary edition" alloys on '07 60th AV.ED. models, I love the looks of them, and they take a nice wide tire ! But I am probably going with a lighter weight 17" so mine are in the SAAB Central classifieds now.

R.S.

#22 ·
looks really nice. are you blacking out the front grill bits as well (or is it part of the hirsch grill yet to be installed?)

personally I think I'd go with 18s, and use the extra money to spring for nicer rims/tires (thinking maybe painted bbs, something along those lines)
but hey, your car and she certainly looks beautiful

best,
dave

#24 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments..
I have thought about blacking out the trim, but kinda like the little bit of silver as contrast to break up all the black... I have my eyes set on 2 sets of rims...both are black..with a lol bit of silver

looks really nice. are you blacking out the front grill bits as well (or is it part of the hirsch grill yet to be installed?)

personally I think I'd go with 18s, and use the extra money to spring for nicer rims/tires (thinking maybe painted bbs, something along those lines)
but hey, your car and she certainly looks beautiful

best,
dave

#27 ·
Gorgeous sweety!

You car in on the right track, Hirsched and all that!
What is the engine power? any mods under the hood/bonnet?
Also, do you got the dimensions/blue prints of that Hirsch rear diffuser for the dual exhaust style? Would be of great help.
I want to try mount one of these on my Aero Conv. MY2003 (old gen.), with dual exhaust and towing hitch (see "my project" thread in TSL 9-3 OG subforum).
If I get the tech dimensions, I can decide to go or not-go... :)
Close-up pics and written dimensions would be great, if not blueprints available...
Many thanks!

Lucian from over the Ocean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.