Forums: Terms and Conditions of use
Forums: Terms & Conditions of use
1. There is strictly no free advertising allowed anywhere or in any context within these forums unless the member is an existing Saabcentral sponsor. This rule also applies to commercial market research or commercial product support .
2. Links to commercial websites are only allowed where they are in context with the relevant thread/post, furthermore the link must be a 'Third-Party' recommendation only.
3. Links to any other Saab websites are allowed when they are in context within the thread/post.
4. The posting or use of images, graphics or avatars containing links to other websites, or any other type of advertisement are expressly forbidden.
5. Any gratuitous posts, basically only containing a link away from this site will be removed immediately.
6. Any references to pirated/illegal software of any type will be removed immediately.
7. Comments that could be construed as being potentially libellous may lead to SaabCentral being held responsible in a court of law. Contrary to popular belief, disclaimers of any type carry no legal weight whatsoever. Any potentially libellous material posted on SaabCentral will be removed as soon as it is noticed.
8. The use of bad language, racist or other offensive remarks is forbidden, as is posting swear or rude words in such a way to get around the Saabcentral bad language filter.
9. 'Bumping' (otherwise known as posting simply to bring your thread back to the top) of topics is not allowed. Please allow some time for a reply to your posts.
10. SaabCentral cannot condone the promotion of any illegal activities through these forums, any such posts will be locked or removed.
11. Any posts or threads particularly in the 'Lounge' forum, construed to be what we can only term as 'rubbish' or an attempt only to increase post counts (which does seem to be on some peoples agenda) will be deleted immediately without further notice. Continued abuse of these terms & conditions may result in the users posting rights being restricted or removed completely.
12.Anyone considering a Group Buy must contact one of the site Moderators or Admin for authorisation.
13. All information and advice offered on this website is provided in good faith only, SaabCentral can not and does not guarantee accuracy or warranty of any type or form for any advice or information provided on this website. Should you choose to follow any advice provided on SaabCentral, this is entirely at your own risk.
SaabCentral reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time