Lets see those 9-5s post them up

999K views 5K replies 737 participants last post by  rich1068 
#1 ·
Here is mine
:) The first pic is more recent

Attachments

See less See more
#2,157 ·
Plasti-diped the grill and added mesh in place of the slats, also in the bumper, plasti-dipped those as well to match. Also I never liked how much of the top of the headlights and turn signals showed, so I plasti-dipped the very top horizontal piece of the headlight/turn. Also blacked out part of the interior headlight.

#2,158 ·
Never understood the front plate relocate... Now you've got another 4 holes in your front bumper... :(

I actually think it looks better in the stock location.

Front plate delete would be best but that varies from state to state and province to province...

#2,178 · (Edited)
Turn signals are vinyl overlay, I don't like to make things permanent if I don't have to.

As for the front lip, well it was a experiment, that more or less failed but I am keeping it for now. The front lip is from a Mustang Mach 1 and only costs about $75 shipped online, only problem is that its not a great fit. I had to do a lot of cutting of the lip to make it fit and its not as pretty as I would like. The funny thing is, when lining it up before putting on the vehicle, I knew it was going to be a challenge, but I thought it was long enough. Instead it comes up short on the edges by about 1" on each side (hence why I call it a failed attempt). It also doesn't contour to the body lines as well as I had hoped.

Also, I photoshopped it for the ride height LOL. Maybe next season, still riding on stock height. I plan on the Koni/Vogtland setup in the spring.

Ah well, it was worth an attempt, I have taken a heat gun to it, to see if I can work on the "bumps" but alas, its not working. I only did it, since every Aero lip I find is busted and a new one is $260 shipped!

Anyways, I bought this car at 150k, it now has 160k and I've had it since July of this year. I drive way too much. Love this car though.

#2,181 ·
Drunkie, you need to paint your rear valance the color of the car. Looks strange with the matching aero sides and a black valance.

That car looks great though! I really like the rack!

#2,185 ·
Just bought mine for 5 grand last night. Cannot stop driving it.
It's a 2000 Aero with the BBS RKII wheels.
Planning on keeping it stock for now (maybe add some tints and refinish the wheels)
Let me know what you think!

These are the pics from the dealers website... Its raining so ill add some more tomorrow when it stops raining.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Saab 93 Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan Rim

#2,187 ·
Just bought mine for 5 grand last night. Cannot stop driving it.
It's a 2000 Aero with the BBS RKII wheels.
Planning on keeping it stock for now (maybe add some tints and refinish the wheels)
Let me know what you think!

These are the pics from the dealers website... Its raining so ill add some more tomorrow when it stops raining.
Gorgeous!!! Awesome ride!! ;ol;

#2,188 ·
Thanks for the compliment. I absolutely love the car. Changing oil for the first time then getting it nice and cleaned up. Ill post more pics once i finish that. Hope she cleans up well! lol

#2,195 ·
I have to fix this offset, I can't wait till I have money to get a set of 18's. Anybody know if there is website with a better selection of Hirsch wheels for the Americas? I'm considering the BBS CH's right now, but I would rather have something more....Saabesk.

My cousin works for Meguiars and sent me a box of stuff. I got to use it today!