SaabCentral Forums banner

Catalog Kit on a 1994 finally done!! 56k beware!

8K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  Viggen_93 
#1 ·
Finally they are painted and installed! After 2+ years they are DONE!! These are a few pictures I

took after our annual Ohio Saab meet. In the forward shots you will see some bugs as the car had just

gotten back from the trip. I didn't take the time to clean it up (again) since I was so tired. You

get the idea though!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Painted the antenna plug:

Painted the spoiler and badges:

Painted the Grille:

Story here is the grille is from RCM design (rob). He stripped the chrome and sanded it and gave it

to me when I bought his leather seats. I threw it in the pile of stuff to be painted and meant to

mesh it and put it on. I had some parts outside and my dad ran over the inner part of the grille

thursday night so I tore apart my stock grille and put the painted part on it, but didn't mesh it or

remove the center wing. I kinda like it, but I think it is a bit unfinished with the canter wing part

still there underneath. I be playing with that a bit.

#7 ·

AND BEFORE ANYBODY GETS THEUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH ABOUT MY EXHAUST TIPS:

They will get replaced soon.

The car is mostly done cosmetically. I have a few things to do, like fog lights, I might mesh the

openings in the bumper and grille, and some odds and ends. The interior is close, I might replace the

seat inserts with some perforated silver leather, and I need to work on my amplifier mounting.

Next comes go fast goodies!!

Suggestions are welcome....
Tboy

#9 ·
Boy that look amaizing. It's great to see it painted. I've been seeing that unpainted kit on your car for close to 2 years now. Now change your avtar ;)

I have a second Vig spoiler. Trade you for the front bumper? Only a trade though. ;) I'm not looking to sell it but can't seem to find a front Vig bumper close by :cry:

#10 ·
That kit is amazing. How much is that kit? 1,000 right? On the saab catologe. I was thinking of getting a viggen bumper for 400 bucks. But I rather get the Catologe it cause it comes with side skirs and the rear bumper and the front bumper doesn’t look that bad. My dad gets 50% off of any saab parts and stuff from the catalog so Im thinking of getting that kit and only pay 500. that’s a STEAL. I think im gonna save up for it this winter.

#14 ·
Viggen_93 said:
That kit is amazing. How much is that kit? 1,000 right? On the saab catologe. I was thinking of getting a viggen bumper for 400 bucks. But I rather get the Catologe it cause it comes with side skirs and the rear bumper and the front bumper doesn’t look that bad. My dad gets 50% off of any saab parts and stuff from the catalog so Im thinking of getting that kit and only pay 500. that’s a STEAL. I think im gonna save up for it this winter.
There was a sale last year on the catalogue kit for get this $25 a set :eek: I didn't know about it until it was too late and they were sold out :cry:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.