Saab meeting Hungary on 26-27 May 2007. - SaabCentral Forums
*
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum


Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab Cafe > The Lounge

The Lounge For general discussions

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 5th May 2007
Muzx's Avatar
Muzx Muzx is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004                                                
Location: Norwood, USA
My Saabs: 1999 Saab 9-5 Wagon
Posts: 36
Default Saab meeting Hungary on 26-27 May 2007.

Dear Saab owners,
The Saab 900 Club Hungary kindly invites You and your Family to the two days long Saab Automobile Meeting, which will be held in Szokolya, on 26-27 May 2007.

Location: Szokolya, Fatornyos Panzió.
It can be reached from Budapest via road no.2 then no.12 till Kismaros, there turn towards Királyrét, Szokolya.

The meeting is free of charge for the members of the Saab 900 Club. The participation costs 3000 HUF/car for non-members.
You can find detailed program and more informations on the homepage of the meeting at the website of Saab 900 Club Hungary.
Here are some photos about the previous meetings:

Szarvaskő, 2006
Sopron, 2005, gallery #1
Sopron, 2005, gallery #2
Sopron, 2005, gallery #3
Sopron, 2005, gallery #4
Abaliget, 2004, many galleries together
__________________
MuzX
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 6th May 2007
Matthew's Avatar
Matthew Matthew is offline
Saab Mad
 
Join Date: Dec 2001                                                
Location: Gloucestershire, UK
My Saabs: 900 S Aero Turbo, 9-5 Aero
Posts: 14,069
Default

Great photos from the previous two years I hpe you have a fantastic 2007 meet

1200 miles is a bit far for me to travel
__________________
The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 6th May 2007
Muzx's Avatar
Muzx Muzx is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004                                                
Location: Norwood, USA
My Saabs: 1999 Saab 9-5 Wagon
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew
Great photos from the previous two years I hpe you have a fantastic 2007 meet

1200 miles is a bit far for me to travel
Thanks, Matthew!
We hope so!
I know, it's too far from most of the SaabCentral visitors but perhaps there could be some who live more close to Hungary and take a fancy to join the meeting.
Usually there are several visitors from the very region (Slovakia, Czech, Poland, etc.) but we have a regular visitor from UK as well, with a real oldtimer.
__________________
MuzX
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 19th May 2007
SaabHun SaabHun is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2007                                                
Location: florida
My Saabs: 2007 Saab 2.0T
Posts: 44
Thumbs up

Too bad, I could not make it there..... I am hungarian living in the US and own a Saab. Would have been nice. May be for the Black Turbo European Delivery program..... Hmmmm . That sounds good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 19th May 2007
Muzx's Avatar
Muzx Muzx is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004                                                
Location: Norwood, USA
My Saabs: 1999 Saab 9-5 Wagon
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaabHun
Too bad, I could not make it there..... I am hungarian living in the US and own a Saab. Would have been nice. May be for the Black Turbo European Delivery program..... Hmmmm . That sounds good.

We have meetings every year in May... maybe next time....
I will link the photo galleries after the meeting.
__________________
MuzX
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #6  
Old 21st May 2007
ElectricBlue's Avatar
ElectricBlue ElectricBlue is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006                                                
Location: Germany, Bremen
My Saabs: MY06 9.3 1.9d conv
Posts: 78
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzx
Dear Saab owners,
The Saab 900 Club Hungary kindly invites You and your Family to the two days long Saab Automobile Meeting, which will be held in Szokolya, on 26-27 May 2007.

Location: Szokolya, Fatornyos Panzió.
It can be reached from Budapest via road no.2 then no.12 till Kismaros, there turn towards Királyrét, Szokolya.

The meeting is free of charge for the members of the Saab 900 Club. The participation costs 3000 HUF/car for non-members.
You can find detailed program and more informations on the homepage of the meeting at the website of Saab 900 Club Hungary.
Here are some photos about the previous meetings:

Szarvaskő, 2006
Sopron, 2005, gallery #1
Sopron, 2005, gallery #2
Sopron, 2005, gallery #3
Sopron, 2005, gallery #4
Abaliget, 2004, many galleries together
you might publish such information on
www.saab-cars.de
we have a couple of austrian members
( or send me a mail and I'll do it )
__________________
some pics here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #7  
Old 23rd May 2007
SaabHun SaabHun is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: May 2007                                                
Location: florida
My Saabs: 2007 Saab 2.0T
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzx
We have meetings every year in May... maybe next time....
I will link the photo galleries after the meeting.
Thanks for doing that. I would actually write in Hungarian but i want to make sure that everybody can read the posts.
koszonom by the way for your effort of posting photos after the meeting.
Hopefully next year I will attend.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #8  
Old 28th May 2007
Muzx's Avatar
Muzx Muzx is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004                                                
Location: Norwood, USA
My Saabs: 1999 Saab 9-5 Wagon
Posts: 36
Default Photos of the meeting

Hello again,

Here are the first collection of photos. The meeting was very nice, there were more than 60 Saabs registered, the elder was a MY1973 99 (and she was the winner of the beauty contest), and the younger one is MY2006 93SC. There were also people from Romania and Germany.
http://web.interware.hu/muzx/saab/kiralyret/


The winner of the beauty contest:


The Presidental Saab (car of the chairman of the club)


And here is one more from a clubmate:
__________________
MuzX

Last edited by Muzx; 28th May 2007 at 12:37 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #9  
Old 28th May 2007
ElectricBlue's Avatar
ElectricBlue ElectricBlue is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006                                                
Location: Germany, Bremen
My Saabs: MY06 9.3 1.9d conv
Posts: 78
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzx
Hello again,

Here are the first collection of photos. The meeting was very nice, there were more than 60 Saabs registered, the elder was a MY1973 99 (and she was the winner of the beauty contest), and the younger one is MY2006 93SC. There were also people from Romania and Germany.
http://web.interware.hu/muzx/saab/kiralyret/


The winner of the beauty contest:


The Presidental Saab (car of the chairman of the club)


And here is one more from a clubmate:
great pics
__________________
some pics here
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #10  
Old 5th June 2007
Muzx's Avatar
Muzx Muzx is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004                                                
Location: Norwood, USA
My Saabs: 1999 Saab 9-5 Wagon
Posts: 36
Default All galleries

More galleries are here:
http://saab900.hu/kiralyret/01_hu.htm
__________________
MuzX
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the SaabCentral Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

top of page | sitemap | email us



copyright © 2003 - 2011 saabcentral.com, All rights reserved http://www.whiter.co.uk - valid xhtml - valid css
SaabCentral is an independently run website and is not affiliated in any way to Saab Automobile AB.


Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.