SaabCentral Forums banner

Complete Saab Part Inventory for 1994-2002 Saabs for sale!!! Including free Saab 9-3

For Sale: 
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  ravenchaos 
#1 ·
We are selling what is left of our complete parts inventory for 1994-2002 Saabs. We have WAY to many other things on our plate to handle Saab parts anymore. We are selling everything we have in one bulk sale. Sorry but we are selling the complete stock as a whole for only. We are not selling any individual parts. We mostly have parts for 900 and 9-3, but some for 9-5's etc. Our inventory is not as big as the photo but we still have hundreds of Saab parts left. Here is a list of SOME of the larger items that we have:
2 Leather Rear Seats, 2 Rear Quarter Panels, 2 Front fenders, 2 Convertible Front Doors, 2 steering columns, Trunk, Hood, 2 Convertible Top frames, 2 Tops, Top motor, 2 Tonneau Covers, Engine, Manual & Auto Transmission, 4 Electric Door windows, 4 Electric Rear Windows, 2 Convertible Back glasses with heater, 2 Windshields, 2 AC units, 2 fuel tanks, 2 SETS of factory rims, 2 18" ADR rims, 2 complete OEM wiring kit including fuse blocks, rear axle, 2 sets of front suspensions, as well as boxes and boxes full of AC PARTS, ACCESSORIES, AIRBAGS, ALARM COMPONENTS, ALTERNATORS, ANTENNAs, BODY MOULDINGS, BRAKE COMPONENTS FOR ABS, BRAKE HARDWARE & RELATED, BRAKES, CARPETS, CENTRAL LOCKS, CLUTCHS, COMPUTERS, CONVERTIBLE PARTS, CV JOINTS, ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS, EMBLEMS, EMISSIONS PARTS, ENGINE MOUNTS, HEATING & COOLING SYSTEM, IGNITION STUFF, LIGHTS, MIRRORS, RELAYS, SPEAKERS & RADIOS, STARTERS, STEERING COMPONENTS, SUNVISORS, SUSPENSION SYSTEMS, SWITCHES, VIN TAGS, WEATHERSTRIP MOLDINGS, WINDOW REGULATORS, WIPER & WASHER COMPONENTS....
and MUCH more!!
Enough parts to rebuild SEVERAL Saabs or build 2 complete cars (At least pretty close to it :p)

If you want it shipped you will have to arrange and pay for it.
$1500 and it's all yours and if purchased before Friday August 18 we will even throw in a 1999 Saab 9-3 shell with a good title.

Feel free to contact me with ANY questions. I will load on a large pallet if someone wishes it all to be shipped. But you have to arrange ange pay for shipping. I assume shipping to be about $200 by Estes shipping company.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.