SaabCentral Forums banner

2002 SAAB 9⁵ Cosmic Blue Aero $4999 LOW PRICE

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jwwells 
#1 ·
Check out the dallas craigslist ad for many pictures...
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1541573938.html

Hello
Up for sale is my 2002 SAAB 9-5 Aero Sedan in Cosmic Blue with 95,896 miles with 5-speed Automatic Transmission. The Saab 9-5 Aero is the top of the line car SAAB manufactures with great power (250 HP) and many luxury options. This car has every option available for 2002 including Front Ventilated Seats... that's right, this is the ideal Texas car with ICY cold A/C and Ventilated Front Seats! Other options include Xenon headlights, back-up parking sensors, rain sensing wiper system, Front and Rear heated seats, Steering Wheel radio controls, memory fully electronic seat with 3 memory settings, premier Harmon Kardon sound system (1 CD, 1 Tape, AM, FM, and WeatherBand), On-Board Computer, etc. etc. etc.

This SAAB is in FANTASTIC mechanical shape and just had a ton of work done including:

Full rear brake job (new Genuine SAAB rotors and Ceramic Pads)
New CV Boot
All New Engine Mounts
New Sub-Frame Bushings (so this car is as tight as new!)
New sway bar links
and much more.

Maintained with Full Synthetic Mobil 1 Oil and premium oil filter. If you check the AutoCheck (below) or pull up a carfax this car had a new engine installed at 50,xxx miles, so it should be ready to bring to at least to 164,XXX (My 9-5 you may be able to see in the pics has this many miles and going strong- Both my wife and I drive these cars and LOVE them).

The Interior is in amazing shape with tan leather. The leather is in great shape with no rips, tears, or even wear spots, oh and did I mentioned ventilated seats (I'm a fan)?

The exterior is in good shape, but does have some small scratches, door dings, etc. (Very typical for a 7 year old car). The New LeBra front cover hides a small dent which was bugging me, so I covered it and I think it really looks better with the cover (protects the hood and windshield as well).

The price for this vehicle is very fair and the only reason I have it priced UNDER the Kelly Blue Book "good" value is that I need a quick sale and to account for the few scratches/dings.

Sorry for the long write up.... email or call me and COME TEST DRIVE IT!
Jay (214) 253-9529
I am also a Saab Mechanic, so if you're new to SAABs I can definitely help with any repairs or service which may be needed in the future (hopefully there will be none, but just fyi).

DETAILS
Make: SAAB
Model: 9-5 AERO
Transmission: 5-speed Automatic
Type: Full Size Luxury Sedan
VIN: YS3EH49G723055691 (AutoCheck Available)
Miles: 95,896 and going strong...
Engine: 2.3L Inline 4 Cylinder Ecopower Engine with High Pressure Mitsubishi TD-04 Turbocharger
Color: Cosmic Blue
Interior: Tan leather (Heated and Ventilated Seats + Heated rear seats)
Interior Condition: Excellent
Exterior Condition: Good
Tire Condition: Good
Key: 1 Multi-Functional Key (Door Lock, Unlock, Trunk Release)

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.