SaabCentral Forums banner

My Personal Saab History....Photos

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Zebulon 
#1 · (Edited)
Not a biggie, but I was reminicing today and looked back at the cars that I've loved for 10 years. First was my Black 1999 SE 5-Speed,with both BBS and Aftermarket Wheels, then came my 2003 Merlot Aero Auto, and finally my 2003 Black Beauty that was sold last week......Great cars all....Bad scans, but you get the idea. Zebulon

See less See more
#4 ·
If I could actually afford to run three cars and keep them housed, I would never have sold mine to begin with! As it is, I'm looking for enough cash to drop my F-150 4X4 low enough to get my Wife to ride with me. Is there an F150 Lowrider Forum that accepts Geezers? Turbines...can they be redrilled? Zebulonium

#8 ·
No General...the '99 was stock. I had three different sets of wheels on that car, but the suspension was left alone. I was aware of a developing Aero lust and thought it best to wait for the right one. Turns out, they're all the right one. :) Zebulon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.