SaabCentral Forums banner

2007 SAAB 9-5 AERO 60th Ann. Ed RARE 5-SPD! Dallas, TX

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  mikeucr 
#1 ·
ASKING: $20,550.00 US

If you have clicked this ad it is because you know what a special car you have found! If you want something unquie and "near new;" this is it! Here we have a very sharp 2007 SAAB 9-5 AERO trimmed in a a special factory "60th Anniversary Package" which includes embossed "SAAB" seats, classy piping trim on the leather surfaces, pipped floor mats, dark burled walnut trim and special 17" sport Anniversary alloys. Saab celebrated 60 years of auto history and produced a limited number of models for 2007! I believe this car is a great "documented" rare Saab that warrants a strong sales price. This car DOES NOT come with a questionable past, rental fleet, accident/repair, demo, mass-auction or multiple owners history that so many cars for sale come with in the pre-owned market.

Get ready to buy with confidence:

I LOVE SAABS! This is my fourth SAAB. The only reason I am considering selling the gem is to replace it with ANOTHER 9-5 or 9-3 Sport Combi for the growing family! I am not a dealer and do not intend to play any games or waste time with tire kickers or joy riders! This car is destine for a good home from an educated buyer!

This is a full disclosure sale that should be a positive experience for both parties! I would sell this car to my best friend!

VEHICLE HISTORY: I have a CARFAX that was pulled when I purchased this car in early 2008 . The "In-Service Date" which drives the FULL WARRANTY started on 05/25/07 and runs to 50K miles or 05/25/11 whichever comes first; tons of peace of mind with this car. .In addition, the Powertrain Warranty runs to 100K miles or 05/25/12. This car has NO, I repeat NO mechanical issues at all. Everything is in perfect working order. The SAAB came from HUBER Saab in Omaha, NE and was purchase by a "Saab Guy" from Denver. He had the car for 9500 miles at which time I purchased it. It spent only nine months in Denver before I brought it to the Sunbelt! No snow, ice, salt or hard living for the car down here! Note the AutoCheck lists a recent safety check in March; car has current 2010 sticker. I have a "clean and clear" title to this car to make the purchase easy for you. Title copy available for fax to your bank or CU for review should you obtain financing.

APPEARANCE: This 9-5 is Metallic Silver and two-tone gray/black leather interior. I am a non-smoker and no pets in the car! The car has NO evidence of any prior paintwork or hidden damage. All panels match with VINs and the first owner took great pride in the car. I have kept this car garaged both day and night in covered parking. It has been washed and waxed countless times and enjoys total TLC! All the paint is glassy smooth on all surfaces, no bird stains, hail damage, scratches, I cannot even find evidence of door dings on the panels. There is a small "rub" scratch on the driver rear bumper from rubbing another rubber bumper in a parking lot, however after using Saab touch-up paint it is only noticable in certain angles. This did not really even penetrate the clearcoat to be considered a true scratch ; furthermore the incident was certainly not worth having the bumper painted and compromising the factory fit of the finish once removed. The passenger lip of the air dam has some touch-up paint I did after rubbing a parking lot curb while pulling into a space; this did not damage other than scraping the lip on the passenger lower side. This is only noticable when you bend down and point it out, standing up you cannot really even see it. I tell you these details as I can personally appreciate a "Saab Owner's pickiness" with their car's appearance. My goal is to find this car a very happy owner for many years of turbo charged enjoyment! Tasteful window tint was added in 2008, installed by dealer to meet state laws; driver and passenger are lighter than rear, full warranty as well.

SERVICE HISTORY: All recommended services have ALWAYS been performed at an authorized SAAB dealer. I have receipts for all oil changes since it was put into service. Saab provided no charge service at every 10K miles or time line of one year, however I had additional oil changes in between these mileage points. 6K miles on the car were direct highway on three road trips! The 10, 20 & 30K miles services were all performed and documented. The 30K service was just done in March based on "time" rather than miles. In addition I just replaced the air filter. The battery was replaced from Saab in April 2009. The tires are original however only have apx. 17K miles on them as they were removed for over 1 year when I had different wheels on the car; they were recently placed back into service this past February. The car requires NO reconditioning at this time, you can drive it with total confidence from here to Alaska tomorrow! Private inspections are welcomed and encouraged at your own cost. I have nothing to hide and welcome taking the car to any mechanic of YOUR choice. The car is OnStar Ready and still has active Roadside Assistance available under factory warranty. All services records are provided and can be scanned faxed for your review if desired. All records in blue in the photo are SAAB receipts, red ones are tire rotations, wheel allignments from Discount Tire or NTB. I have both keys which include remote entry.

GENERAL FACTS: 2.3L, 260 hp turbo-charged engine. I had a Sport Exhaust muffler installed direct from Saab for an added custom touch; add a little more growl to the exhaust note. RARE 5-speed manual transmission w/ turbo overboost feature for increased hp, heated seats (4), rain-sensor wipers, XM Satellite radio, i-Pod adaptor, dual power sears, 6-disc CD in-dash, driver's memory setting, auto-dimming mirror with garage door/gate settings, sunroof, park assist, power outlets, cooled glove box for snacks. Please see photos for more details and standard equipment from factory window sticker. This car makes sense as a great deal, there are NO changes for 2008 line and 2009 is the same (minus side mirrors, some body colors and window switch changes). Why buy new? The car listed sticker of $38,825.00 new. PLEASE EMAIL ANY QUESTIONS! You can also call me for more details: 214-662-9048. I am located in Dallas, TX and will pick-up prospective buyers from either major airports (DFW or Dallas Love Field).
Direct Email: cahilljdrc@tx.rr.com

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.