SaabCentral Forums banner

Best way to adjust boost...

801 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  marmite 
#1 ·
Hi. I have a load of new parts going on my 900 T16 on the weekend, including FMIC, Red band injectors, 3.3FPR, 3" Jt Exhaust system including down-pipe... It is a carlsson, so it already has the red box APC.

I don't want to run massive boost... probably around 17psi would make me happy... I did the APC mod on my previous 900 carlsson, but too so much messing about to not get boost spikes... so i was wondering if anyone can recommend a way to get to around 17psi boost without all the messing about. Does anyone out there make a modded apc to run about 17psi, instead of the 26psi from Swedish Dynamics.

Chris

#2 ·
The SD box does adjust down, by turning the P pot counterclockwise. So it goes from 26psi max on down. The nice thing about the SD box is that it recovers quickly.

You could try and adjust the P pot on your existing box to maximum. Or do the Aero mod. Or adjust the wastegate actuator to a higher base boost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.