SaabCentral Forums banner

Doors unlock but won't lock

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mikaman 
#1 ·
2007 9-3 sedan ... I can unlock all four doors with the remote, or with the switch on driver's door, or with the switch on passenger door. But I cannot LOCK the doors with remote or either switch. The only way I can lock the doors is manually. I have two remotes, same behavior with each one. I can't find any fuse listed int he Owners Manual that says "door locks" or any similar name. Again, the doors will UNLOCK with the remote or switches, but they won't LOCK.

Any ideas? I'm guessing perhaps a bad relay somewhere, since the problem occurs with two remotes and two switches -- that would seem to rule out a remote problem, or a switch problem.

Can anyone tell me which relay & where to find it? Or a fuse location/number?

Many thanks.

#3 ·
same issue here with a 2006 right rear door...but it doesnt happen all the time...unlocks fine but sometimes doesnt lock

#4 ·
No lock failure on the CID. weaponsloader and mrsilent, it sounds like you have a slightly different problem than mine. On my car, all four doors fail to lock. It was intermittent for a short time (couple days) but now it is permanent (well, until I fix it).

Can anyone help?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.