SaabCentral Forums banner

Viggen Bumpers AND full Viggen Interior- $1000 Package Deal

For Sale: 
8K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  soccerrplyr 
#1 ·
Thinking about buying an S4, so I want to move all of the Viggen parts left over from my once 9-3 Viggen Clone. The title says it all, for $1000, you get:

1. Front Viggen bumper- w/reinforcement, viggen correct bumper blocks/brackets. Nice shape!

2. Rear Viggen bumper- w/w/reinforcement, viggen correct bumper blocks/brackets. Nice shape!

3. Front and rear 5-door Viggen seats....these are in nice shape and are power, heated, etc. They have larger bolsters and could possibly be the most comfortable seat ever made.

4. 4 black on black 5-door Viggen door panels....these are an awesome upgrade for 9-3's, as most of the inserts are crappy cloth/fabric. These panels are in nice shape.

5. Black 5-door carpet from Viggen (if you want it)

There you go! This is a deal you will not see soon again. It is a PACKAGE deal only, meaning that you only get the price if you buy everything. In other words, I am not willing to sell the bumpers for $500 or the seats for $500 alone. If you want to buy them separately, the prices are as follows:

Bumpers: 600
Interior: 600

I suggest picking them both up for $1000 though as you save a good amount of money. If you don't need one of the items, resell them and make a profit. Either option, you won't find better value. Somebody snatch them up!

Pics

Drivers seat. Just subtle, wear and slight cracking. NO RIPS and NO TEARS. An hour or two with some dye and this seat will look mint

Passenger seat:Barely any wear and slight cracking. NO RIPS and NO TEARS. Dye this with the drivers seat and it will also look mint.

Both seats together:

Rear seats not picture but are in mint shape

Door panel sample pictures (all in NICE shape). 4 included with purchase.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi,

The Viggen Interior has been sold.

The front and rear viggen bumpers still remain, for sale for $600 total (non-negotiable). Anyway you split that amount, it's an absolute STEAL of a price. If anybody on here has been looking to do the Viggen bumper upgrade this is THE best opportunity you'll see. Not only do you get bumpers in great condition, but each comes with a reinforcement AND Viggen-specific bumper brackets. PM me or call/text 518-669-0740 for further info. I'd like to move these as fast as possible.

#5 ·
Cash in hand call 203-824-3780. Thanks ted
thinking about buying an s4, so i want to move all of the viggen parts left over from my once 9-3 viggen clone. The title says it all, for $1000, you get:

1. Front viggen bumper- w/reinforcement, viggen correct bumper blocks/brackets. Nice shape!

2. Rear viggen bumper- w/w/reinforcement, viggen correct bumper blocks/brackets. Nice shape!

3. Front and rear 5-door viggen seats....these are in nice shape and are power, heated, etc. They have larger bolsters and could possibly be the most comfortable seat ever made.

4. 4 black on black 5-door viggen door panels....these are an awesome upgrade for 9-3's, as most of the inserts are crappy cloth/fabric. These panels are in nice shape.

5. Black 5-door carpet from viggen (if you want it)

there you go! This is a deal you will not see soon again. It is a package deal only, meaning that you only get the price if you buy everything. In other words, i am not willing to sell the bumpers for $500 or the seats for $500 alone. If you want to buy them separately, the prices are as follows:

Bumpers: 600
interior: 600

i suggest picking them both up for $1000 though as you save a good amount of money. If you don't need one of the items, resell them and make a profit. Either option, you won't find better value. Somebody snatch them up!

Pics

drivers seat. Just subtle, wear and slight cracking. No rips and no tears. An hour or two with some dye and this seat will look mint

passenger seat:barely any wear and slight cracking. No rips and no tears. Dye this with the drivers seat and it will also look mint.

both seats together:

rear seats not picture but are in mint shape

door panel sample pictures (all in nice shape). 4 included with purchase.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.