SaabCentral Forums banner

2003 Saab 9-5 Part out

For Sale: 
8K views 105 replies 48 participants last post by  kmcneill202 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I recently bought a 2003 Saab 9-5 Linear 2.3 turbo with a blown motor, with the idea of swapping the motor, for my daughter. Anyways that didnt work out as it was bit more expensive than I thought it was going to be. So i am parting it out in an attempt to get the money back and hopefully a bit more:) Items for sale anything you might need except engine, fuel pump, sid some pixels are dead. I put all the lenses, mirrors, lights, DI cassette, and couple other things on ebay. Anyways, I know its certainly not the greatest thing for a first post to be a for sale. Unfortunately I don't have a lot to offer by way of knowledge. Although I am certainly gaining some by taking this car apart. Thanks in advance.

#54 ·
Hi, Do you still have & how much for:
- Driver side foglight with bracket
- Driver side mirror surround (this is the black part behind and around the mirror itself, not the outer cap painted to match the body)
Will probably need more parts as we go.
Shipping to 44720.
Thanks.

#69 ·
What about these?

They're the little push pins that hold the trunk lid liner in. I broke a few of them over several time taking off the lining to fix the wiring...They're the little things that go here:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.