SaabCentral Forums banner

What are these called?

944 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  coolman1987us 
#1 ·
The little plastic clips that hold the door trim to the floor. There are 4 peices of door trim one under each door that pop off and have 3 to 4 white plastic clips which is what holds them down. (trying to be as clear as possible) I called the dealer and what he found told me they were almost 4 bucks a piece. Anyone kno what the official name is an where i can get some a little cheaper. I need pretty much a complete set for all 4 pieces of trim. Most of them are broken. Drivers side is missing 3, pass. missing 2, back driver is missing 2, back pass. missing 1. Thanks.

#4 ·
The little plastic clips that hold the door trim to the floor.(what are these??)

So then how do you open the doors ??...lol:cheesy:
Source : Junque yardes
Pep Boys
Autozone
The addition of some rubber will makes these parts more secure.

#6 ·
I know exactly what you're talking about. Had someone who was sitting in my back seat accidentally lift one with their foot when they were getting out and broke a few clips. They are to hold the plastic "SAAB" kick panels to the metal of the car. I never replaced mine, just put the piece back on, but I'd imagine, if you went to Advanced Auto Parts, and look in the Aisle with the "HELP" miscelaneous connectors, clips, hold downs, etc. you just may find a little box of those there. I know they have such an assortment. It's worth a try. Good luck! -Nick.

#7 ·
Coolman:

The little plastic clips that hold the door trim to the floor.(what are these??)

No broken clips for me, but I had to stiffen mine with rubber ? to improve the quality from low-priced Opel to medium priced Saab.
Now the kick panels (sill plates) snap into place and do not budge..

If I ever did need any, I would be off to the junk yard - love these places.:cheesy: ..

#9 ·
coolman1987us said:
...do you think Napa's or VIP would have them?
If you take a sample to Napa, and IF you can persuade someone to get the paper catalog out, you may be able to match them and order the part. If not, I would just call someone who is parting out a Saab on Ebay or on car-part.com, and ask them to pull the parts off for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.