SaabCentral Forums banner

i need headers for my 900 S

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Daracula2084 
#1 ·
i am looking for headers for my 900s... but there is not alot of places wer i could get them.... ive heard that there is this mss place wer i could get it... but i dont know how to reach them.... does any one bought from them, or know how to reach them....

thanks

#3 ·
MSS is Motor Sport Service.
Great people over there, not to internet savvy because the owner is pushing the 70 year old mark but a Saab enthusiast never the less…. He’s very big into the V4’s and early 8V and 16V and doesn’t do much with turbo’s
He’s got some great prices and some great products….
As a rule you cannot post information about a company who’s not a site sponsor so I’ll PM you his information.
*Rumor has it that there was a web-site being done for his stuff but after talking to him personally over the phone I got a different story :eek: …. So contacting him “Jack” by phone is the best way.
I have his Sport exhaust and his 16V header on my 1988 16V NA

#4 ·
Rhich said:
As a rule you cannot post information about a company who's not a site sponsor
Anyone's free to recommend products by any company AFAIK. Sometimes there's a problem if one of those products directly competes with a site sponsor's products.

Everyone should post whatever product information they like (providing it doesn't breach the forum's fair rules on advertising) and leave the Mods to deal with any conflicts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.