SaabCentral Forums banner

C900 Turbo distributer and C900 N/A MAF

Wanted: 
1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  mt.aero 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I have a pretty violent bucking at around 3500rpm and the only thing I can think of is a problem with the Crank Angle Sensor or the Mass Airflow Sensor. My car is a 1989 non-turbo (I got an MAF from a '91 and it didn't fit) and instead of replacing the CAS behind the crank pulley I've been told the hall sensor from a turbo distributor will provide the same signal and can be spliced in. I got my hands on one from an ancient 900 turbo (flatnose) and it didn't take. I think it has been sitting in the yard for a decade too long..so I am looking for a:

Confirmed good Turbo Distributor with hall sensor, and confirmed good MAF from a non-turbo 900. Can't find these parts used anywhere! Thanks! :cool:

#3 ·
Wow nice, thanks for looking. The MAF part number is 0 280 212 013 btw. I think it's pretty specific because I got an MAF from a 91 or 92 900s and it didn't really fit, plus the car behaved like it wasn't even plugged in :p

#4 ·
Just looked up the P# and it's compatible with these cars:
1988-90 900 B202 NA
1989-93 (94CV) 900 B202 Turbo
1989-90 9000 B202 Turbo

Surprised to see that a turbo MAF works here....;ol;

#7 ·
Thanks for your help Mt. Aero, someone PM'ed me with all the stuff I need so I think this thread is closed ;ol;

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.