Scammer Alert - Member ID: matthew.leonardo - Page 2 - SaabCentral Forums
Home Saab Pictures Saab Classifieds Saab Dealer Listings Saab Forum Saab Forum

Go Back   SaabCentral Forums > Saab MarketPlace > Suspected Marketplace Scammers & Spammers

Notices

Suspected Marketplace Scammers & Spammers Help SC by reporting any suspicious scammers or spammers here, so they can be brought to the attention of the Moderating and Admin team.

SaabCentral.com is the premier Saab All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Join Date: Jun 2017                                                
My Saabs: 900 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous9200 View Post
I couldn't help googling this hoping they had a photo of the wreck, and I wasn't disappointed:

http://www.heraldnews.com/news/20161...ractor-trailer
Holy cow- amazing to think anyone could survive a wreck like that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Join Date: May 2004                                                
My Saabs: 2008 9-3 SS 2.0 6Spd JZW Stage 1

Providence police: Ring distributed fentanyl, heroin from R.I. to Mass.

Posted May 25, 2017 at 9:38 AM

Drug ring arrests:
Fourteen people are charged with three counts of conspiracy of possession with intent to deliver heroin: Carl R. Cote, 50, New Bedford, Mass; Elizabeth Carvalho, 36, Tiverton; Marco F. Goncalves, 41, Fall River, Mass.; Rachal L. St. Marie, 28, Fall River, Mass.; Joseph M. Hayes, 42, Fall River, Mass.; Kristopher L. Vaillancourt, 32, Fall River, Mass.; Keri A. Andrade, 30, Fall River, Mass.; Matthew I. Leonardo, 31, Somerset, Mass.; Vincent J. Carr, 48, Fall River, Mass.; Matthew D. Teasdale, 30, Westport, Mass.; Raymond Oliveira, 55, Fall River, Mass.; Maria J. Dosanjos, 22, Fall River, Mass.; Erica N. Bettencourt, 31, Fall River, Mass.; and Dustin E. Reinhold, 41, Fall River, Mass.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Join Date: Jun 2017                                                
My Saabs: 900 S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saabohème View Post

Providence police: Ring distributed fentanyl, heroin from R.I. to Mass.

Posted May 25, 2017 at 9:38 AM

Drug ring arrests:
Fourteen people are charged with three counts of conspiracy of possession with intent to deliver heroin: Carl R. Cote, 50, New Bedford, Mass; Elizabeth Carvalho, 36, Tiverton; Marco F. Goncalves, 41, Fall River, Mass.; Rachal L. St. Marie, 28, Fall River, Mass.; Joseph M. Hayes, 42, Fall River, Mass.; Kristopher L. Vaillancourt, 32, Fall River, Mass.; Keri A. Andrade, 30, Fall River, Mass.; Matthew I. Leonardo, 31, Somerset, Mass.; Vincent J. Carr, 48, Fall River, Mass.; Matthew D. Teasdale, 30, Westport, Mass.; Raymond Oliveira, 55, Fall River, Mass.; Maria J. Dosanjos, 22, Fall River, Mass.; Erica N. Bettencourt, 31, Fall River, Mass.; and Dustin E. Reinhold, 41, Fall River, Mass.
Well, that takes him out of the picture for the next decade or so.

Old 1 Week Ago
Super Moderator

Join Date: Apr 2013                                                
My Saabs: 07' 9³ 2.0T Titan Grey 60th BCB Stage 2
Garage

This is the thread that just keeps on giving, lol, wow
1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 T-Top 5spd / 1988 Ford Mustang GT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
---
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 1 Week Ago

Join Date: May 2004                                                
My Saabs: 2008 9-3 SS 2.0 6Spd JZW Stage 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriman86 View Post
This is the thread that just keeps on giving, lol, wow
Well how about The Herald News, May 26, 2017,
Greater Fall River suspects in R.I. heroin bust not unfamiliar to local police:
Quote:
Several Greater Fall River residents who were arrested in this week’s bust of an alleged Providence-based fentanyl and heroin distribution ring were already known to local police.

A handful of the 28 individuals from Fall River, Westport, Tiverton, Somerset and Swansea have previous arrests for offenses that include drug dealing, larceny, breaking-and-entering, robbery, assault and battery and shoplifting, according to court records.

Matthew L. Leonardo, 31, of Somerset, was one of the local individuals arrested this week in “Operation Stop the Flow.” The Providence Police Department — the lead agency in the 10-month investigation — charged Leonardo with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute heroin.

Leonardo already has an open case in Fall River District where he is charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs, reckless endangerment of a child causing bodily injury, and driving through a red light. Somerset Police charged Leonardo with those offenses shortly after he crashed his car into a tractor trailer allegedly while under the influence of heroin and cocaine. The accident occurred near the intersection of Route 6 and Lees River Road just before 7 p.m. on Oct. 28, 2016.

Police said Leonardo’s car drove through a red light on Lees River Avenue onto the Route 6 intersection and crashed under the rear portion of the tractor-trailer heading east. Leonardo’s 6-year-old daughter was in the vehicle’s backseat, and was later taken to Hasbro Children’s Hospital for observation.

Leonardo is scheduled to appear June 9 for a pretrial hearing on the motor vehicle case in Fall River District Court.
Old 1 Day Ago
SaabNut!

Join Date: Feb 2003                                                
My Saabs: 09 9-3, 08 9-7 5.3i, 01 9-3Vert, 68 96v4

Karma is a *****.... guess i am not going to get my money back now....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement