SaabCentral Forums banner

Poor Gas mileage

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Kermit 
#1 ·
Well I've been getting below 20 US mpg running back and forth to school. :cry: I've been searching all over as the the cause of this and discovered it to be the 2 pounds of lead in my right foot. :x However, I have found a solution to my problem, uprated suspenion. :cheesy: If I carry more speed through the corners then I'll spend less time accelerating. My suspension bits came last Friday and I'm getting them fitted this Monday. Super excited. :cheesy:

#4 ·
haha I hade the same epiphany this monday...then I remembered that I have been driving a lot faster than usual because the car feels so much more stable at high speeds...the safety I felt at 50 mph I now feel at 80-90 and well that is my new highway speed :D Oh and around town I just have a hell of a time showing it all off by driving slow :lol:

Good luck with the suspension! Hope you post some pics and your impressions soon :D

#6 ·
Long string of obsenities

crap **** **** *** damn it to hell. :x

Well it appears that the parts I received were for a 9-3 and not a 9-5. :evil: Thankfully the blokes at Group 9 are intent on making things right and sending me the correct bits as soon as possible. It's really not all that big a deal, but I was really looking forward to the new suspension. :cry::cry::cry:

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.